Need help, will pay

I got a problem with an autoit script and need some help with it. Not sure where i should ask but just looking for someone that is proficient in the program to do some work for me. Something that is simple for probably 80% of the guys here but just wont compute for me. PM me if you are interested in doing this small job.

We'll do it for free :lmao:

Just at least try to learn the language, that's all we ask in return. Or tell a friend, I suppose o:)

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark TwainPatient: "It hurts when I do $var_"Doctor: "Don't do $var_" - Lar.

We'll do it for free :lmao:

Just at least try to learn the language, that's all we ask in return.  Or tell a friend, I suppose o:)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am working on learning the language. So far, it is kinda like the French I took in high school. Je ne sais pas.

I just cannot grasp my head around this. I did learn enough to get a portion of what I want done to work. Now I have many new problems to get the rest done.

Guest Guidosoft

I am working on learning the language.  So far, it is kinda like the French I took in high school.  Je ne sais pas.

I just cannot grasp my head around this.  I did learn enough to get a portion of what I want done to work.  Now I have many new problems to get the rest done.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh, and to help you to be a good programmer here a few guidelines.

1. Allways rub your chin every 2 secconds while programing.

2. If you get fustrated, knock your hand around with your palms a couple of times.

3. If you get short term memory loss, try to pull the glands in your jaw outside of your jaw, it helps you concentrate.

4. Smoke crack at least 5 minutes before any logical activity that involves coding.

5. Remember to make an idol, and enscribe Guido on it, and every 5 minutes, bow down to it, and say, all praise Guido, the computer lord.

JK, all of these guide lines are nonsense.

Try to break the problem down into smaller problems. And in turn break them down.

Work on these smaller problems first. Break the problems down until you know exactly what and why something is happening in your program.

Sometimes that will mean looking at it line by line.

When you solve the small problems, try to combine the solutions to get what you need.

It can be a slow process, but it will become faster as you learn the language and programming logic.

Edited by steveR
AutoIt3 online docs Use it... Know it... Live it...MSDN libraryglobal Help and SupportWindows: Just another pane in the glass.

SciTE helps too

[font="Times"] If anyone remembers me, I am back. Maybe to stay, maybe not.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Times"]Things I am proud of: Pong! in AutoIt | SearchbarMy website: F.R.I.E.S.A little website that is trying to get started: http://thepiratelounge.net/ (not mine)[/font][font="Times"] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Arial"]The newbies need to stop stealing avatars!!! It is confusing!![/font]