'Angry Donkey'

Insolence

Requirements (to run source at least)

This is using the newest beta from the Dev section.

Description

Basically this is just a 'DOS' simulator I'm making for fun. Eventually you'll be able to chat with it, but it's just for funny little things in school now.

A lot of things may be buggy/not work at all, please try to break it and I'll try to fix it :lmao:

EDIT#1: Quick fix on the help function, made it a bit more user-friendly.

AD___SOURCE.zip

AD___COMPILED.zip

Edited by Insolence
"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark TwainPatient: "It hurts when I do $var_"Doctor: "Don't do $var_" - Lar.

Yes.

If you use the source version and the latest AutoIT then it does work correctly.

The Aut2Exe isn't updated, like the core, I assume.

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark TwainPatient: "It hurts when I do $var_"Doctor: "Don't do $var_" - Lar.

Guest Guidosoft

Considering what your making, if you don't use my GUIConsole script somehow in someway no matter what twisted way, I will be highly offended. :lmao:

Edit: Hell no, I can't even run it cause you used RegExp stuff from that new beta type version that I am not installing untill it is complete.

Edited by Guidosoft

Okay :lmao:

Guest Guidosoft

Okay  :lmao:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol. I'm sorry. I did not mean to be mean. Your script is good. Its just that I don't feel like installing AutoIt unstable right now. And I can understand if you don't want to use anything from my notepad console script.

Guido is bottling up anger beacuase of neglect of GUIConsole script. o:):):)

Well I thought that thing used the Notepad window?

Besides, if you look at the code I'm sure mine's a lot different in the back-end usage.

Guest Guidosoft

Well I thought that thing used the Notepad window?

Besides, if you look at the code I'm sure mine's a lot different in the back-end usage.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

GUIConsole no longer requires notepad window, it uses its own window.

And it's ok. Really. Just keep doing what your doing cause it is cool what you have now.

I am actually waiting untill you finish it so I can check it out in its finalized coolness.

Thank you :lmao:

You can download unstable AutoIT, and just drag the .au3 file over it, without having to actually install it. That way you can test it.

heh, a long time ago i was making a command line and i wanted it to look like the cmd.exe window too... but there was no Edit backround color changing... until now, but thats besides the point! because i would have had to code a lot more because i only had one edit control, but on your screenshot it looks like you have an input and one edit, now thats a lot smarter then what i was thinking :lmao: but it looks great! good work :) (im making a C++ command line.. but uve seen it in chat o:))

FootbaG

Guest Guidosoft

Insolence, that is a very interesting type of console window, do you mind if I use that style of Console Window for future projects?

The GUI or the code?

Be very specific. A certain GUI style, I don't mind. If you use my same code then I do mind.

Guest Guidosoft

The GUI or the code?

Be very specific.  A certain GUI style, I don't mind.  If you use my same code then I do mind.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The GUI style with the 2 input boxes, with the big one on top and the little answer box on the bottom.

And if I should accidently make simalar code to accomplish a simalar thing then what?

Then you'll be shunned by me.

I don't care to release my code under any kind of GPL. So technically you're free to do WHATEVER you want. But I'd rather you not copy my code.

Guest Guidosoft

I don't care to release my code under any kind of GPL.  So technically you're free to do WHATEVER you want.  But I'd rather you not copy my code.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am not going to copy your code, just your GUI Style. You know with the 2 input boxes. It is a very good style GUI. I think that everyone should use it for their console apps.

Guest Guidosoft

What's the big deal? As if it is something big and great you made.

You can be proud but don't exaggerate.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Who is this post adressed to?

Insolence.

I was replying to what he said:

I don't care to release my code under any kind of GPL.  So technically you're free to do WHATEVER you want.  But I'd rather you not copy my code.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Guest Guidosoft

Insolence.

I was replying to what he said:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

oh ok. I got a little confused there. Probably the result of bad post timing.

The big deal is I don't want him forwarding problems to me.

I've had it happen before. I'd rather him not copy my code, but he is free to.