Help with WinINet.au3

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=77503 Topic: WinINet.au3 (FTP/HTTP/HTTPS/Gopher+), [updated: 2008-09-13] Wrapper functions around pure WinINet calls

From the above post I have been using the WinINet.au3 to HTTP_Post to my website. I am a big time beginner at any scripting language so any and all help is appreciated. The issue is I keep getting the below error message and I have gotten the au3 to work by clicking on the error window and "Continue anyway" and it does compile and work fine. Just not sure what I am skipping past..

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\WinINetConstants.au3(5,102) : ERROR: undefined macro.
Global Const $AU3_UNICODE = Number($AU3_VERSION[2] & "." & $AU3_VERSION[3]) >= 2.13 Or @AutoItUnicode

..I think it means the current version of AutoIT is failing the check for version?

Thanks!

It is a include issue. Make sure you have the correct includes and the files are in the correct folders.

Post your code because code says more then your words can. SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y. Use Opt("MustDeclareVars", 1)[topic="84960"]Brett F's Learning To Script with AutoIt V3[/topic][topic="21048"]Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... is now in Session[/topic]Contribution: [topic="87994"]Get SVN Rev Number[/topic], [topic="93527"]Control Handle under mouse[/topic], [topic="91966"]A Presentation using AutoIt[/topic], [topic="112756"]Log ConsoleWrite output in Scite[/topic]

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=77503&lt;/a&gt;%20"> <a href="http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=77503" target="_blank">http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=77503 </a> Topic: WinINet.au3 (FTP/HTTP/HTTPS/Gopher+), [updated: 2008-09-13] Wrapper functions around pure WinINet calls

From the above post I have been using the WinINet.au3 to HTTP_Post to my website. I am a big time beginner at any scripting language so any and all help is appreciated. The issue is I keep getting the below error message and I have gotten the au3 to work by clicking on the error window and "Continue anyway" and it does compile and work fine. Just not sure what I am skipping past..

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\WinINetConstants.au3(5,102) : ERROR: undefined macro.
Global Const $AU3_UNICODE = Number($AU3_VERSION[2] & "." & $AU3_VERSION[3]) >= 2.13 Or @AutoItUnicode

..I think it means the current version of AutoIT is failing the check for version?

Thanks!

It is a include issue. Make sure you have the correct includes and the files are in the correct folders.

No, AutoIt macros are native to the interpreter and cannot be created in a UDF, so they have nothing to do with #include files, unless you mean a later version of the UDF has this patched to remove the reference to @AutoItUnicode.

The @AutoItUnicode macro was removed since 3.2.13.1 Beta in June, 2008. There is no longer a separate ANSI and Unicode compile, so the macro is moot.

Just change that line in the UDF to:

Global Const $AU3_UNICODE = True

:D

Edited by PsaltyDS
Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

No, AutoIt macros are native to the interpreter and cannot be created in a UDF, so they have nothing to do with #include files, unless you mean a later version of the UDF has this patched to remove the reference to @AutoItUnicode.

The @AutoItUnicode macro was removed since 3.2.13.1 Beta in June, 2008. There is no longer a separate ANSI and Unicode compile, so the macro is moot.

Just change that line in the UDF to:

Global Const $AU3_UNICODE = True

:D

@ PsaltyDS

Thanks man that was the issue. I appreciate the help.