How to trace from variable a to variable b

I imagine the 2 variables are parts of a dynamically generated object in that game, one is its name (which i know) second (which i need to find out) is its id code, assuming the object data in memory is always structured the same way i could just count memory untis however its not and the 2 are always in a range of ~100 within eachother but i have no way of telling which is the right one.. so anybody got any ideas regarding this?

Edited by hazarada

Search the forum for this answer - I saw a thread on yesterday asking the same thing. There are heaps of examples doing this.

Post your code because code says more then your words can. SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y. Use Opt("MustDeclareVars", 1)[topic="84960"]Brett F's Learning To Script with AutoIt V3[/topic][topic="21048"]Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... is now in Session[/topic]Contribution: [topic="87994"]Get SVN Rev Number[/topic], [topic="93527"]Control Handle under mouse[/topic], [topic="91966"]A Presentation using AutoIt[/topic], [topic="112756"]Log ConsoleWrite output in Scite[/topic]