Autoit exe detected as virus. Why?

This has been a problem for some time - read this http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=90372

Post your code because code says more then your words can. SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y. Use Opt("MustDeclareVars", 1)[topic="84960"]Brett F's Learning To Script with AutoIt V3[/topic][topic="21048"]Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... is now in Session[/topic]Contribution: [topic="87994"]Get SVN Rev Number[/topic], [topic="93527"]Control Handle under mouse[/topic], [topic="91966"]A Presentation using AutoIt[/topic], [topic="112756"]Log ConsoleWrite output in Scite[/topic]

This has been a problem for some time - read this http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=90372

I am talking about isn't there a solution available that without submitting my software to them it won't detect as a virus because why every time I have to submit & request them all the times that it is not a virus it is not virus plz don't track it in ur AV why every time I need a request to them is autoit that much down that it totally depend on AV isn't there any solution? Why still the Admin of this forum who wrote this language find any solution. I need all answers. I am using any language for the very 1st time & that is Autoit but if it has to behave in such manners I think I should think for some alternatives of autoit.

I am talking about isn't there a solution available that without submitting my software to them it won't detect as a virus because why every time I have to submit & request them all the times that it is not a virus it is not virus plz don't track it in ur AV why every time I need a request to them is autoit that much down that it totally depend on AV isn't there any solution? Why still the Admin of this forum who wrote this language find any solution. I need all answers. I am using any language for the very 1st time & that is Autoit but if it has to behave in such manners I think I should think for some alternatives of autoit.

Don't be blue.

♡♡♡

eMyvnE

What I have given you is the latest chat on the subject. If the Admin, Devs and MVPs don't know a solution asking for solution is not going to provide one.

So in short No. For more info on this see http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...st&p=638453. I understand it is not the answer you are looking for but that is the way it is. :D

Post your code because code says more then your words can. SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y. Use Opt("MustDeclareVars", 1)[topic="84960"]Brett F's Learning To Script with AutoIt V3[/topic][topic="21048"]Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... is now in Session[/topic]Contribution: [topic="87994"]Get SVN Rev Number[/topic], [topic="93527"]Control Handle under mouse[/topic], [topic="91966"]A Presentation using AutoIt[/topic], [topic="112756"]Log ConsoleWrite output in Scite[/topic]