bot, compact walls and dynamic items

Hi all,

I want to write a bot which is collecting stuff for me in a game. I allready found out how I can read the position from memory so that is not the problem. I am now just a little bit lost how to explain the bot where massive walls are. The map is allways the same so I could also get the positions of the compact walls.

But what is the best way to script it into autoit?

I want the bot to know the map and not run agains walls or is there a better way than feeding it with thousands of position data?

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Daniel

Hi all,

I want to write a bot which is collecting stuff for me in a game. I allready found out how I can read the position from memory so that is not the problem. I am now just a little bit lost how to explain the bot where massive walls are. The map is allways the same so I could also get the positions of the compact walls.

But what is the best way to script it into autoit?

I want the bot to know the map and not run agains walls or is there a better way than feeding it with thousands of position data?

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Daniel

Most bots use what is called a waypointing system (simular to how a GPS works)

You make "profile" which are saved in-game co-ordinates of a path you want the character to run.

So the bot reads the profile, checks what position it will move to next, calculate some maths, and then run to the next point,

then so on etc.

I don't think so because I search nearly everywhere (found some commercial stuff).

I am playing Lord Of The Rings online and I am looking for a bot which is grabbing resources for crafter. No leveling no wired stuff.. just running waypoints checking for resources.

If anyone allready build a script I would be happy.

Otherwise I will write my own :D

Daniel

Perhaps it would be better helped begin to build your own bot and doubt again that this forum will help.

You should get something started for people to help you.

Look for scrypts examples and make yours yourself... Its a good experience :D

I read ... I update ... I learn ...