Im ganna start off immideitly

;   Insanity-Pickit
;   Project-Insanity.com
;   By Bionide
$Unique = 0x948064
$Rares =  0xD8B864
$Sets =   0x948064
#Region --- CodeWizard generated code Start ---
;ToolTip features: Text=Yes, X Coordinate=Default, Y Coordinate=Default, Title=Yes, Info icon, Balloon Tip
If Not IsDeclared("sToolTipAnswer") Then Local $sToolTipAnswer
$sToolTipAnswer = ToolTip("InsanityPickit is starting, END To quit! ",Default,Default,"InsanityPickit",1,1)
#EndRegion --- CodeWizard generated code End ---

While 1
    $pos = MouseGetPos()
    $item = PixelSearch(0,0, 800, 600, 0x948064 & 0xD8b864 & 0x948064)
    If $item = true Then
        Mouseclick($item[0],$item[1])
        Mousemove($pos[0], $pos[1])
        EndIf
    WEnd

I have modded my game so it will display the items in a certain color, specified in each pixelscan,

What is wrong with this code. Thanks in advance.

Im trying to get it Constantly searching for the item, when it finds it, get the mouse position, click the item, then move the mouse back to the original location.

• Moderators

What is wrong with this code. Thanks in advance.

Re-read the parameters and usage of PixelSearch(), what to use in each parameter, and what it returns. The entire function call is incorrect, as well as what you think it returns. It's fairly clear in the help file (as well as examples in the help file and the forum) on how to use it.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Re-read the parameters and usage of PixelSearch(), what to use in each parameter, and what it returns. The entire function call is incorrect, as well as what you think it returns. It's fairly clear in the help file (as well as examples in the help file and the forum) on how to use it.

Im pretty sure it can be formated that way, i have done it pretty much in every other script i have made, but i dint include the multiple colors.

• Moderators

Im pretty sure it can be formated that way, i have done it pretty much in every other script i have made, but i dint include the multiple colors.

Eh, I'm a moderator with 14 thousand plus posts... you're right, what the hell do I know.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Uhm...someone woke up the wrong side of the bed?

You're trying to tell somebody with years of experience how basic syntax works. And as an added bonus you're wrong. Here's how this deal works. You ask a question. A moderator answers. You DO NOT retort trying to state they are wrong and that you are right. If you are so fucking right why are you asking the question?

Congratulations, your stupidity got your thread locked. Ask it again and you'll get banned. Next time a moderator tries to help you by correcting your basic syntax errors, listen to them. Know-it-all dumbass.