[Solved]_cmd run help

D:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy>-s -h -r SpybotSD.exe

I need to open cmd, navigate to D:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy folder & type -s -h -r SpybotSD.exe

how do I do this? I tried to navigate in cmd with this code but it wont work all i see is press any key to continue.

this is my code

Run(@ComSpec & " /c " & 'D:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy', "")
Run(@ComSpec & " /c " & '-s -h -r SpybotSD.exe', "")
Run(@ComSpec & " /c " & 'pause', "")

EDIT forgot to mention, attrib goes in front of the -s:

attrib -s -h -r SpybotSD.exe
Edited by goldenix
My Projects:[list][*]Guide - ytube step by step tut for reading memory with autoitscript + samples[*]WinHide - tool to show hide windows, Skinned With GDI+[*]Virtualdub batch job list maker - Batch Process all files with same settings[*]Exp calc - Exp calculator for online games[*]Automated Microsoft SQL Server 2000 installer[*]Image sorter helper for IrfanView - 1 click opens img & move ur mouse to close opened img[/list]

D:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy>-s -h -r SpybotSD.exe

I need to open cmd, navigate to D:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy folder & type -s -h -r SpybotSD.exe

how do I do this? I tried to navigate in cmd with this code but it wont work all i see is press any key to continue.

this is my code

Run(@ComSpec & " /c " & 'D:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy', "")
Run(@ComSpec & " /c " & '-s -h -r SpybotSD.exe', "")
Run(@ComSpec & " /c " & 'pause', "")oÝ÷ Ûú®¢×k&Þ¶¬jëh×6Run(@ComSpec & " /c " & 'D:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy & -s -h -r SpybotSD.exe & pause', "")

Haven't tested it. Also, it is interesting to me that the flags come before the executable.

Hope this helped,

Zach...

• Moderators

http://www.safer-networking.org/en/faq/30.html

Look at the very bottom of the page, there's actually an example call.

Edit:

Hell, I don't even see those switches (-s/-h/-r) as available to use?

Edited by SmOke_N

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Hell, I don't even see those switches (-s/-h/-r) as available to use?

Use this to remove the superhidden attribute, so you can double click the d*mn SpybotSD.exe:

But it still errors, I get same error even if I try to use this code::

Run(@ComSpec & " /c " & 'c:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SpybotSD.exe & pause', "")

'c:\Program' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
Press any key to continue . . .
Edited by goldenix
My Projects:[list][*]Guide - ytube step by step tut for reading memory with autoitscript + samples[*]WinHide - tool to show hide windows, Skinned With GDI+[*]Virtualdub batch job list maker - Batch Process all files with same settings[*]Exp calc - Exp calculator for online games[*]Automated Microsoft SQL Server 2000 installer[*]Image sorter helper for IrfanView - 1 click opens img & move ur mouse to close opened img[/list]

• Moderators

Use this to remove the superhidden attribute, so you can double click the d*mn SpybotSD.exe:

But it still errors, I get same error even if I try to use this code::

Run(@ComSpec & " /c " & 'c:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SpybotSD.exe & pause', "")

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• Moderators

Ugh, I thought we upgraded to new geshi code for autoit code tags, so I have to do my edit here:

Edit:

Oh, and the error you're getting is because when passing a command line (in this case the file name) you have to pass it with a double quote if it has spaces in it so it doesn't misinterpret it as an extra command line parameter.

I don't see "pause" as a command line parameter, but I'll humor you:

Run('"' & @ProgramFilesDir & "\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SpybotSD.exe"" /pause")