How to remove this baar?

y try it by hiding but it still showsHow can I hide the following bar my friend is a cable operator in Pakistan & he is running a CABLE TV and one of his channel is running from computer with name "HBO 2" previously that channel was available through satellite in pakistan but now its beam is not available in pakistan & people are forcing him to start that channel again by all mean that's why he open that channel through computer but the problem is that his RAM is low & his PC won't support more ram the problem is that when one movie ends then there is a pause on screen for few moments which shows desktop main screen on main screen I have Wallpaper of HBO 2 but under that it shows start baar how can I remove that??plz help me in doing so by autoit. I alred

Posted Image

• Moderators

y try it by hiding but it still showsHow can I hide the following bar my friend is a cable operator in Pakistan & he is running a CABLE TV and one of his channel is running from computer with name "HBO 2" previously that channel was available through satellite in pakistan but now its beam is not available in pakistan & people are forcing him to start that channel again by all mean that's why he open that channel through computer but the problem is that his RAM is low & his PC won't support more ram the problem is that when one movie ends then there is a pause on screen for few moments which shows desktop main screen on main screen I have Wallpaper of HBO 2 but under that it shows start baar how can I remove that??plz help me in doing so by autoit. I alred

Posted Image

Your posts make no sense, and are heading in a direction this forum wants nothing to do with.

A suggestion would be to get off of hiding anything on yours or others pc's and learn to script... or move on to somewhere else (maybe the playground).

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.