unable to click on the continue button on warning screen

Hi ,

I am trying to install a software, in the 2nd screen I am got warning like unsupported version click continue to proceed or quit , initially the focus will on quit button , I am want to click on the continue button and proceed further . Could anyone please help me ...

Please check the below image / attached image , attachment has both auto it v3 window info and the warning screen

http://picasaweb.google.com/blackhathacker...501065255128930

Thanks in advance...

post-48067-1239008950_thumb.jpg

several ways

1. Least elegant way. Simply send left and then enter.

2. If buttons have shortcuts, then send "c" for continue and "q" for quit.

3. freeze info tool. focus the finder tool on the continue button.get the classnameNN and other infor for that button.

then use controlclick.

several ways

1. Least elegant way. Simply send left and then enter.

2. If buttons have shortcuts, then send "c" for continue and "q" for quit.

3. freeze info tool. focus the finder tool on the continue button.get the classnameNN and other infor for that button.

then use controlclick.

can you give me any sample script for the 1 and 3rd options... it doesn't have shortcut so I am unable to send shortcuts... I am just a beginner

If WinExists('warning') Then
    Send('{LEFT}{ENTER}')
EndIf

or 

WinWaitActive('warning')
Send('!{TAB}{SPACE}')

first one checks to see if the window exists and if it does, sends the keystrokes for left arrow and enter

second one waits till a window with the title 'warning' is active and then sends the keystrokes for alt tab and spacebar

Edited by Quual

Thanks for quick response dude :D ... but already tried these both logics even though no action is taking place.... even try to send({enter}) with active button which used to quit the application from installation that is also not working ... if u have time do onething goto oracle webiste or oracle e delivery site and download plm analytics datamart version 3.0 , anybody can download it for free and try to automate the installation and can u just send me the sample script...

waiting for reply.