AutoIt - Events aren't fired

Hola

I'm using Autoit v3.3.0.0 and the wodHTTPdlx-component (http://www.weonlydo.com).

The component provides non-blocking functions to use the HTTP-Protocol.

It fires many Events, for example when Progress is made or when the a download is finished.

To make use of these Events, I use AutoIt's ObjEvent()-Function, which works fine.

But now I have 8 of these Components in my script instead of 1, and each downloads simultaneously.

And after some time it seems as if AutoIt is missing some fired Events. The Callback-Functions in Autoit just aren't called.

This happens just from time to time, but it is scriptbreaking!

I don't think it's the fault of the wodHTTPdlx-component and I'm pretty sure the events are fired, AutoIt just misses them.

Do you have any idea why this happens?

Are 8 simultaneously running components just to much for a scripting-language which isn't designed for parallelism?

I think I've read somewhere that Autoit just supports up to 64 "Callback stubs". Is this related to my problem?

Thank you very much!

Edited by stoggo

OK, I've just found this description of how AutoIt handles events: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...mp;#entry145156

-The calling Object (HTMLFormElement) 'fires' an event to AutoIt

-AutoIt only 'caches' the event into a queue and says to the calling Object that it has been processed.

-The calling Object continues its work.

-Meanwhile, after AutoIt has finished processing a script line, my Event processing function is given some time.

-The Event Processor checks the queue, finds an Event, checks if a corresponding function exist in the script, and runs the function.

Is it possible that the combined events of 8 simultaneously running components just bust the Event Queue?

If yes, is there a workaround?