Sending a keypress to a minimized window

Welcome to the forum.

You will want to use ControlSend.

Look up Run, WinActivate, WinGetHandle and ControlGetHandle in the help file.

However you do it, you will want to get a handle to a control within the window so you can use that to specify where to send the shift command to. Tse the AutoIt info tool to find the Window and Control Info.

Post your code because code says more then your words can. SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y. Use Opt("MustDeclareVars", 1)[topic="84960"]Brett F's Learning To Script with AutoIt V3[/topic][topic="21048"]Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... is now in Session[/topic]Contribution: [topic="87994"]Get SVN Rev Number[/topic], [topic="93527"]Control Handle under mouse[/topic], [topic="91966"]A Presentation using AutoIt[/topic], [topic="112756"]Log ConsoleWrite output in Scite[/topic]

Welcome.

On this forum we have something called "search feature", now don't be scared by the flashy name, it's actually really cool. It's right there in the right corner. As a first-time bonus I made the search for you.

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...%2B%2Bminimized

Edited by monoceres

Broken link? PM me and I'll send you the file!

General question because I don't know is this still the case?

Post your code because code says more then your words can. SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y. Use Opt("MustDeclareVars", 1)[topic="84960"]Brett F's Learning To Script with AutoIt V3[/topic][topic="21048"]Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... is now in Session[/topic]Contribution: [topic="87994"]Get SVN Rev Number[/topic], [topic="93527"]Control Handle under mouse[/topic], [topic="91966"]A Presentation using AutoIt[/topic], [topic="112756"]Log ConsoleWrite output in Scite[/topic]