Password Storer

snowman533

hey guys, i have made a script that allows you to record password info

by default, the script creates a "Passwords" directory in the directory of the script, and your info for each site is stored in a txt file for each site in that directory

also contains a password finder, just in case you have a huge mass of passwords and cant find it manually, just type the site in, Example: hotmail.com

this is based entirely on user unput

the storer and finder are separate apps and have already been compiled

all input boxes contain instructions, what to type for example

how to use:

if you have a usb device, unzip this to your usb and then run these from there

tell me what you think guys :D

here is the directory with the up to date versions,

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=a1f5b41...8eada0a1ae8665a

downloads:

Password storer.exe: 22

Password Finder.exe: 9

Edited by snowman533

Intermediate AutoIt/Autohotkey User

FIXED: password file not being created

originally if a address was not entered, the txt file made would self delete, somehow, self delete is initiated when even an address is entered, stay tuned for an update

sorry about that guys i didnt test it right, heres the working version of Password storer.exe

note, if the data entering is cancelled you will be left with a blank txt file

http://www.mediafire.com/file/mywoinw1ylm/Password storer.exe://http://www.mediafire.com/file/mywoi...word storer.exe://http://www.mediafire.com/file/mywoi...word storer.exe

note: if you downloaded the zip above, you will need to download this as well

note2: if you havent downloaded these yet you will need to download both from both posts

Edited by snowman533

Downloads: 8

It would be better to put the link for the download in the first post IMO so that people can always find it. It seems a waste of a post just to report how many donloads. If you can't have that displayed on the page you download from then why not just update a count displayed in your first post, otherwise you are going to end up with 100 posts if you get 100 downloads and not many people want to read through loads of post which just give useless information.

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

well that makes it hard becuz otherwise this will end up at the bottom of the list where noone will find, at the rate things are going it will be in the 50th page, i have to bump it somehow to stop that from happening, how do you suggest i bump it? remember that an edit is not a bump

• Developers

well that makes it hard becuz otherwise this will end up at the bottom of the list where noone will find, at the rate things are going it will be in the 50th page, i have to bump it somehow to stop that from happening, how do you suggest i bump it? remember that an edit is not a bump

When you keep bumping this topic without a reason it will be closed.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• 2 weeks later...

by popular demand, i have decided to post the code ^_^

this is the password storer:

#include <File.au3>

$Fname = InputBox("Website", "Website URL", "www.")
$user = InputBox("Username", "Your Username")
$pass = Inputbox("Password", "Your Password")

DirCreate(@scriptdir & "\Passwords")

_FileCreate(@scriptdir & "\Passwords\" & $Fname & ".txt")
FileWriteLine(@ScriptDir & "\Passwords\" & $Fname & ".txt", "Username: " & $user )
FileWriteLine(@ScriptDir & "\Passwords\" & $Fname & ".txt", "Password: " & $pass )

see topmost post for download numbers:

(updated as of yesterday: 10:05pm 21st April 2009)

Edited by snowman533