_IEAttach

I want the prog to DL the image & then reupload it to image host. But I cant get the final direct link to the uploaded image from the page source. This _IEAttach is not working.

Just run the sample code & you should see the source code of the page in the console. the code will clean up after itself.

This is my problem is hire:

;===============================================
    $oIE = _IEAttach ("Your Home - TinyPic",'Title')
    $HTMLSource = _IEPropertyGet ($oIE, "outerhtml")
    ;===============================================
    ClipPut($HTMLSource)oÝ÷ Ù«­¢+Ø¥¹±Õ±Ðí%¹ÔÌÐì()±½°ÀÌØí½%()%¹ÑÐ Ìäí¡ÑÑÀè¼½ÝÝܹ¥µÍÉÙ¹¹Ð½½Ý¹±½¹Á¡Àý¥±õÝ°ÉäÅÝéÜäááÙ¡ÉÙ¡¬¹©ÁÌäì°ÌäíÝ°ÉäÅÝéÜäááÙ¡ÉÙ¡¬¹©ÁÌäì¤(($ÀÌØí½%õ}%
ÉÑ ÅÕ½Ðí¡ÑÑÀ輽ѥ¹åÁ¥¹½´¼ÅÕ½Ðì°À°Ä¤í½Á¹ÌÑ¡ÝÁ($(%}±½¥¸ ¤(($ÀÌØí½½É´ô}%½ÉµÑ=©   å9µ ÀÌØí½%°ÅÕ½ÐíÕÁ±½½É´ÅÕ½Ðì¤($ÀÌØí½%¹ÁÕÑ¥±ô}%½Éµ±µ¹ÑÑ=© å9µ ÀÌØí½½É´°ÅÕ½ÐíÑ¡}¥±ÅÕ½Ðì¤(($ìÍÍ¥¸¥¹ÁÕнÕÌѼѡ¥±¹Ñ¡¸Í¹Ñ¡ÑáÐÍÑÉ¥¹(%}%Ñ¥½¸ ÀÌØí½%¹ÁÕÑ¥±°ÅÕ½Ðí½ÕÌÅÕ½Ðì¤($ÀÌØí¡%ô}%AɽÁÉÑåÐ ÀÌØí½%°ÅÕ½Ðí¡Ý¹ÅÕ½Ðì¤(%
½¹Ñɽ±M¹ ÀÌØí¡%°ÅÕ½ÐìÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½Ðím
1MLé%¹ÑɹÐáÁ±½ÉÉ}MÉÙÈì%9MQ9
èÅtÅÕ½Ðì°MÉ¥ÁѥȵÀìÌäìÀäÈíÝ°ÉäÅÝéÜäááÙ¡ÉÙ¡¬¹©ÁÌäì¤((%}%½ÉµMÕµ¥Ð ÀÌØí½½É´¤ìÝ¥Ð(%}%1½]¥Ð ÀÌØí½%¤($($($ìôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôô($ÀÌØí½%ô}%ÑÑ  ÅÕ½Ðíe½ÕÈ!½µ´Q¥¹åA¥ÅÕ½Ðì°ÌäíQ¥Ñ±Ìäì¤($ÀÌØí!Q51M½ÕÉô}%AɽÁÉÑåÐ ÀÌØí½%°ÅÕ½Ðí½ÕÑɡѵ°ÅÕ½Ðì¤($ìôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôô($(%
±¥ÁAÕÐ ÀÌØí!Q51M½Õɤ(%½¹Í½±]É¥Ñ ÀÌØí!Q51M½ÕɵÀì
I1¤(%¥±±Ñ ÌäíÝ°ÉäÅÝéÜäááÙ¡ÉÙ¡¬¹©ÁÌäì¤($(%á¥Ð($)Õ¹}±½¥¸ ¤($($íMµÁ±±½¥¸(íø´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´($ÀÌØí½½É´ô}%½ÉµÑ=© å9µ ÀÌØí½%°ÅÕ½ÐíÍ¥¹¥¹½É´ÅÕ½Ðì¤(($ÀÌØí½}±½¥¸ô}=©    å9µ ÀÌØí½%°ÅÕ½Ðíµ¥°ÅÕ½Ðì¤(%}%½Éµ±µ¹ÑMÑY±Õ ÀÌØí½}±½¥¸°ÅÕ½ÐíÍÁµ´ÄÄÉ¡½Ð¹ÅÕ½Ðì¤(($ÀÌØí½}ÁÍÍݽÉô}=©  å9µ ÀÌØí½%°ÅÕ½ÐíÁÍÍݽÉÅÕ½Ðì¤(%}%½Éµ±µ¹ÑMÑY±Õ ÀÌØí½}ÁÍÍݽɰÅÕ½ÐìÄàÌÐØÄÔÅÕ½Ðì¤($(%}%½ÉµMÕµ¥Ð ÀÌØí½½É´¤ìÝ¥Ð(%}%1½]¥Ð ÀÌØí½%¤(íø´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´)¹Õ¹
My Projects:[list][*]Guide - ytube step by step tut for reading memory with autoitscript + samples[*]WinHide - tool to show hide windows, Skinned With GDI+[*]Virtualdub batch job list maker - Batch Process all files with same settings[*]Exp calc - Exp calculator for online games[*]Automated Microsoft SQL Server 2000 installer[*]Image sorter helper for IrfanView - 1 click opens img & move ur mouse to close opened img[/list]

arr, I cant edit my first post my code gets screwed up. I found my problem, IEloadwait is not happening hire, it wont wait. & I wasted too much time trying to pause it. its too much of a pain & code, so im giving up & ill just cupy the URL manually. No, the sleeps wont help. IEAttach works just fine once the page has finished loading.

_IEFormSubmit($oForm) ; wait
    _IELoadWait($oIE)
Edited by goldenix
My Projects:[list][*]Guide - ytube step by step tut for reading memory with autoitscript + samples[*]WinHide - tool to show hide windows, Skinned With GDI+[*]Virtualdub batch job list maker - Batch Process all files with same settings[*]Exp calc - Exp calculator for online games[*]Automated Microsoft SQL Server 2000 installer[*]Image sorter helper for IrfanView - 1 click opens img & move ur mouse to close opened img[/list]