Autoit TLS Support

Just a quick question:

Does AutoIT have any method, even using 3rd party tools, to provide/answer TLS authentication or challenges in the TCP Stream?

I know there's openSSL, but TLS is limited to non HTTP traffic (ftp, pop, smtp, etc), so that's not a viable option.

The main deal here, is that i'm working on a Jabber XMPP standards compliant client in AutoIT, but currently i can only get it to work with SASL PLAIN (ANON) encryption, which is, needless to say, pointless lol.

Anyone know of any tools out there that can be used to allow autoit to answer TLS challenges?

Thanks!

-_-------__--_-_-____---_-_--_-__-__-_ ^^€ñ†®øÞÿ ë×阮§ wï†høµ† ƒë@®, wï†høµ† †ïmë, @ñd wï†høµ† @ †ïmïdï†ÿ ƒø® !ïƒë. €×阮 ñø†, bµ† ïñ§†ë@d wï†hïñ, ñ@ÿ, †h®øµghøµ† †hë 맧ëñ§ë øƒ !ïƒë.

Have you tried working with SChannel? (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms678421(VS.85).aspx)

Hum, no, but it DOES look interesting. I'm not an expert at COM objects tho lol so may take awhile to figure out. YOu happen to have any examples of how to mess w/ this particular SChannel using COM interfaces and Autoit?

I supose i could latch onto a C# api, but that'd be just annoying lol

-_-------__--_-_-____---_-_--_-__-__-_ ^^€ñ†®øÞÿ ë×阮§ wï†høµ† ƒë@®, wï†høµ† †ïmë, @ñd wï†høµ† @ †ïmïdï†ÿ ƒø® !ïƒë. €×阮 ñø†, bµ† ïñ§†ë@d wï†hïñ, ñ@ÿ, †h®øµghøµ† †hë 맧ëñ§ë øƒ !ïƒë.