Sophos found virus

its possible that the programs blacklist has autoit in it

• Moderators

thanks a lot

srr, but i dont know what is "without using UPX" :D

i just use program "Compile Script to.exe" in Autoit

Put this at the top of your script:
#AutoIt3Wrapper_UseUpx=n

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• Developers

Press Ctrl+F7 on the SciTE editor, you'll see a compile GUI window with options and stuff. Uncheck the UPX checkbox and test for virus.

Put this at the top of your script:

#AutoIt3Wrapper_UseUpx=n
* just of completeness *

These will only work when you have the Full version of SciTE4AutoIt3 installer. this is done by downloading and installing a separate installer.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

thanks a lot :D

But its unsuccessful

I have the Full version of SciTE4AutoIt3

Your are not clear which part is unsuccessful, but report it to your AV provider as False positive.

Jos

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

New update of Sophos detected Autoit have virus, I had test with file "calculator.au3" in AutoIt3\Examples. It had been delete after compile.

I think, script that concern with the system of windows will be Sophos found virus :D

Hi,

Every script compiled in exe mode are detected as Mal/Behav-310. Sophos doesn't give some information except that you could send the file detected as a virus.

I want the response from Sophos.

Somebody has a solution ?

Eric.

• Developers

I am closing this topic: Just read the sticky to resolve your AV problems and stop creating these threads every time.

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.