Help with AutoIt, PayPal, and Arcade Machine

Hello, I'm New To the Forum, But I have been using AutoIt on and off for about 1-2 years.

My problem is a pretty unique one...

I'm Building An Arcade Machine that runs a game like garrys mod. I want to accept payment for playing the game through paypal. When the payment is complete, it will start a new game in garrys mod, and start a five minute timer. When the five minutes are up, it will pause the game, and ask if the user would like to continue playing. If he selects yes, It will take the money out of his account, and lets him continue playing. If he selects no, he Is the directed to the home screen of the arcade cabinet.

If you could help me with a way to take paypal payments and start the game, I would be very grateful.

Thanks in advance

-S

Hello, I'm New To the Forum, But I have been using AutoIt on and off for about 1-2 years.

My problem is a pretty unique one...

I'm Building An Arcade Machine that runs a game like garrys mod. I want to accept payment for playing the game through paypal. When the payment is complete, it will start a new game in garrys mod, and start a five minute timer. When the five minutes are up, it will pause the game, and ask if the user would like to continue playing. If he selects yes, It will take the money out of his account, and lets him continue playing. If he selects no, he Is the directed to the home screen of the arcade cabinet.

If you could help me with a way to take paypal payments and start the game, I would be very grateful.

Thanks in advance

-S

To be honest, that is a very complex thing to do if you want it actually intergrated with Paypal. There is a lot of code even using PHP to intgrate a gateway. It may be hard to not have anything to work with for someone to provide a way to start. Might be best up to www.rentacoder.com :D
EndFuncAutoIt is the shiznit. I love it.

To be honest, that is a very complex thing to do if you want it actually intergrated with Paypal. There is a lot of code even using PHP to intgrate a gateway. It may be hard to not have anything to work with for someone to provide a way to start. Might be best up to www.rentacoder.com :D

Great. I found What might be a possibility:

The XProTec.Au3 User defined Function Provides a way to register a trial in AutoIt. I'll give it a try.

Great. I found What might be a possibility:

The XProTec.Au3 User defined Function Provides a way to register a trial in AutoIt. I'll give it a try.

Good deal that there is a UDF with potential already. Edited by EndFunc
EndFuncAutoIt is the shiznit. I love it.