4096x2048 image shrinking issue in Vista, not XP

I'm sending 4096x2048 .jpg files (along with other small sizes that work fine) to buttons and also to a relatively small splash screen in Cosmic SkyCycling, a script I worked up for Oblivion. The larger jpg files are just "not there" when the script displays them on screen in Vista(Utimate64bit) (you can open them normally outside the script and they look ok). The script displays them just fine in XP. I have tried a number of simple things such as compatibility mode and other settings in the properties screen of the exe, but none of my tweaks fixed the problem. Obviously, I can fix things if I resave the jpg files with a lower resolution (2048x1024 images are ok, for instance), and that's what I'm doing for now - we just released the software so I'd like to get the download repaired asap. However, it would be great to hear from anyone that might be aware of this issue.

Thanks.

I'm not aware of any imaging issues in Vista, but I do know that the following can cause problems...

#RequireAdmin with UAC OFF, I think there is a bug on the tracker about this...

No #RequireAdmin with UAC enabled can result in very odd things... :D

If Win_Vista and UAC = Enabled, then

#RequireAdmin... :o

SIGNATURE_0X800007D NOT FOUND

If Win_Vista and UAC = Enabled, then

#RequireAdmin... :D

There must be a way to access those settings and add it into #requireadmin?

If Regread ("HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System", "ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin") <> 0 Then
     #RequireAdmin
EndIf

I don't have vista, so can't test, I don't even know if autoit lets you have an include/requireadmin within a conditional statement...

Even better...Build it into the requireadmin, so this little script is unneccessary.

Edited by mdiesel