How to lock TaskManager

Hello, is it possible to lock Taskmanager and unlock with a command ? Thank's ! :D

what do you mean by lock? you can make it so when winactive (taskmgr) blockinput(1)

and when hotkey is pressed, blockinput (0)

helpfile, as always, knows more than me, and if he/she could speak, it would be a very neat little helpfile.

edit: I have also seen someone somewhere make it so when you press ctrl + alt it blocks input, or there is a key block somewhere that blocks specific keys.

Edited by mdiesel

• Developers

Hello, is it possible to lock Taskmanager and unlock with a command ? Thank's ! :D

Maybe you could tell us what you are working on?

Looking at all topics posted I am wondering what that is.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

I presume its a sort of parental control, "passe parental" sounds like like it...

je n'aime pas le francais, c'est nul...mon professer est tres ennuyeux...

Not sure why you felt the need to answer my question as it is clearly not directed to you.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

i feel tension... :D

• Developers

i feel tension... :D

Yes, and you just increased it .... now how hard is it to stay out of it? Is it really needed for me to have to spell it out to you or would it be possible to think before posting stupid replies like this?

There is a place and time for making fun and this isn't it.

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

just hide it...

winsetstate("Windows Task Manager" , "" , @SW_HIDE)

and if you try to open it again it won't because it's already open but not visible :D

edit:autoit tags :o

Edited by TheMadman

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and i'm not sure about the former -Alber EinsteinPractice makes perfect! but nobody's perfect so why practice at all?http://forum.ambrozie.ro