Angry Donkey 0.0.2.5

Insolence

Same basic thing.

GUI changes

I had to change the console size around a bit to conform with the XP Theme.

Chat window now added, this totally ruined the modularity I had going... but some of it remains there

Internal changes

The way commands are added/used is more modular

Usage of PHP/mySQL to host chat servers

The entire way commands are handled is different, much less modular. Very specific chat things added, which sucks... but I was in a hurry :lmao:

I'd add more, but I'm busy working on it o:)

I'm just adding my entire source folder (including compiled), have fun!

AD.zip

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark TwainPatient: "It hurts when I do $var_"Doctor: "Don't do $var_" - Lar.

You have to encase it in quotes if you want more than one word :lmao:

Help to list commands, and Help <command> for help just like the AutoIT help file.

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark TwainPatient: "It hurts when I do $var_"Doctor: "Don't do $var_" - Lar.

i cant really figure it out (the chat)

[font="Times"] If anyone remembers me, I am back. Maybe to stay, maybe not.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Times"]Things I am proud of: Pong! in AutoIt | SearchbarMy website: F.R.I.E.S.A little website that is trying to get started: http://thepiratelounge.net/ (not mine)[/font][font="Times"] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Arial"]The newbies need to stop stealing avatars!!! It is confusing!![/font]

Yeah, wouldn't expect you to :lmao:

1) Register:

Register "Username","Password"

2) Make a server (or skip to step 3)

NewServer "Server Name"

3) Connect

Connect "Username","Password","Server"

Eventually it'll be a bit less complicated, but until then it's this way o:)

thats pretty cool :lmao:

[font="Times"] If anyone remembers me, I am back. Maybe to stay, maybe not.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Times"]Things I am proud of: Pong! in AutoIt | SearchbarMy website: F.R.I.E.S.A little website that is trying to get started: http://thepiratelounge.net/ (not mine)[/font][font="Times"] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Arial"]The newbies need to stop stealing avatars!!! It is confusing!![/font]

you should make a "man" type function, if you have ever used linux you know what it is. You type "man (some-function)" and you get a manual, it's kind of cool.

Did you try help?

Tells you exactly how to use each function... :lmao:

well there is a normal help entry and a manual, the manual is much longer and way more detailed so people don't have as much trouble getting functions to work.

edit: then again this may be pointless until you have more functions.

Edited by Xenogis

I don't think I'm going to do that, lol

This is just for my school chums to fun with, I can remind them of the basics.

It's hot. It's on fire. It's insolence's ANGRY DONKEY!!!!

Whenever I use NewServer I always get a server side error. Howcome?

Great work insolence. :)

Edited by Guido
I used to have over 700 posts. This is a new account. I am not a newbie.My AutoIt Home Page - Here is all my AutoIt stuff. Well, actually, I have loads more, I am just too lazy to put it on my page right now so deal with it.Guess what? The unvierse is made out of basically nothing.Think about it? What is the smallest building block of anything, it is what? A chunk of nothingness. Thats all. Hey this peice of space is a forperborb and it is so.

register then connect to server Xenogis and see if i'm there :)

I was doing PHP stuff and decided to play a game and leave it bugged for a bit.

Great new version with tons of features coming up soon :)

GetUsers

ListServers

SetRights

Disconnect

`<command> in chat allows founders/operators to run a command on rmeote computers

AD window handling is changed to handles instead of titles, much more stable :D

Edited by Insolence

how do you promote someone?

for some reason i cannot connect it sits for a few minutes then shows an autoit error

edit: nvm it works now

Edited by Xenogis

Xenogis, I am on right now. I don't know if you are but it still says loading in the member list.

Edit: I am not on no more.

Edited by Guido
I used to have over 700 posts. This is a new account. I am not a newbie.My AutoIt Home Page - Here is all my AutoIt stuff. Well, actually, I have loads more, I am just too lazy to put it on my page right now so deal with it.Guess what? The unvierse is made out of basically nothing.Think about it? What is the smallest building block of anything, it is what? A chunk of nothingness. Thats all. Hey this peice of space is a forperborb and it is so.

i am having problems with the chat, i figured i would just get off it

Please post any problems you may have, thanks for testing guys :)

It seems everytime i log off i have to re-register ( you may have done this on purpose ) and some times when i try to login it gives an error even if everything is right