Math Test

urmommie

Hey well I made this Math Test but I am very new coder so please don't call me stupid or anything this is my first code :D

Also please tell me ways to make it better thanks :o.

Forgive my predjudice and ignorance, but downloading a compiled script from a user named (urmommie) with little description isn't something I'm willing to try (as I obey the rules and do not decompile fellow users' scripts). Can you elaborate more on what the script does and how it works?

Forgive my predjudice and ignorance, but downloading a compiled script from a user named (urmommie) with little description isn't something I'm willing to try (as I obey the rules and do not decompile fellow users' scripts). Can you elaborate more on what the script does and how it works?

oh ok thanks :D well its just really a input box that opens up and askes you problems.

I think what we are trying to say is that if you want any sort of feedback on this (which you must if you bothered to post it) then perhaps you should describe what it does. And at the risk of a Valik-induced ban, :D , I will say that no one in their right mind would run an exe from an unknown person that doesn't even divulge what the heck the thing is supposed to do! I conjecture that the only people that will run this script at the moment are morons and people who first decompiled it (DISCLAIMER: decompiling peoples stuff is bad) to confirm its safety.

Edited by Wus

Well i've run the Math_test (in a virtual machine, so i'm only half a moron)

and when i fill in a correct answer notepad seems to open??

Don't know if this is due to my messed up virtual machine or if it is the

normal behavior of the Math_test program. (a math test that opens a text editor?? strange...)

Well i've run the Math_test (in a virtual machine, so i'm only half a moron)

Ah, well I seem to have neglected an obvious solution and thus marked myself as the moron. Whoops!