How can I make a menu?

We really don't care for the word "hack" around here. I suggest, if you want help, to remove that word from the topic and your post.

"give me a premade code" is not to good either. We don't just accept orders like "have it your way" @Burger-King

You know how to run "notepad" as I noted in your other topics, please give it some effort and "run" minesweeper. or what-ever, and then ask for help on the next problem

8)

NEWHeader1.png

We really don't care for the word "hack" around here. I suggest, if you want help, to remove that word from the topic and your post.

"give me a premade code" is not to good either. We don't just accept orders like "have it your way" @Burger-King

You know how to run "notepad" as I noted in your other topics, please give it some effort and "run" minesweeper. or what-ever, and then ask for help on the next problem

8)

sorry if I made you mad :D please forgive me im such a stupid noob :o

I coded this but I can't get the

Run("Minesweeper")
to work

$answer = MsgBox(4, "Minesweeper Trainer", "Do you want to open the minesweeper Trainer?");This will make a message box asking if you want the trainer
    If $answer = 7 Then;This will close it if someone presses no
Exit
EndIf
    If $answer = 6 Then
    Run("Minesweeper");This will run minesweeper if someone presses yes, but it's not working
EndIf

Please tell me what im doing wronge with the Run command and if someone can teach me how to make the trainer and the menu that would be awesome :D.