Error using _ExcelReadSheetToArray

I seem to be running into a bit a hitch with this and could really use some help. I have been using the various Excel UDF functionalities with great success but once I introduced this specific UDF is when I got my error messages in the console. I am attempting to use this in my script:

$MasterARRAY = _ExcelReadSheetToArray($oExcel)

but I keep getting this error...

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\Excel.au3 (778) : ==> The requested action with this object has failed.:

Local $sLastCell = $oExcel.Application.Selection.SpecialCells($xlCellTypeLastCell).Address(True, True, $xlR1C1)

Local $sLastCell = $oExcel.Application.Selection.SpecialCells($xlCellTypeLastCell)^ ERROR

I have installed the most recent version of AutoIt after encountering this problem and that didn't seem to help. Are there known bugs with this that have workarounds or limitations to the UDF I don't know about?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I seem to be running into a bit a hitch with this and could really use some help. I have been using the various Excel UDF functionalities with great success but once I introduced this specific UDF is when I got my error messages in the console. I am attempting to use this in my script:

$MasterARRAY = _ExcelReadSheetToArray($oExcel)

but I keep getting this error...

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\Excel.au3 (778) : ==> The requested action with this object has failed.:
Local $sLastCell = $oExcel.Application.Selection.SpecialCells($xlCellTypeLastCell).Address(True, True, $xlR1C1)
Local $sLastCell = $oExcel.Application.Selection.SpecialCells($xlCellTypeLastCell)^ ERROR

I have installed the most recent version of AutoIt after encountering this problem and that didn't seem to help. Are there known bugs with this that have workarounds or limitations to the UDF I don't know about?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The range selection may have failed if you are not using an English language version. See Bug Trac #850 for a fix (to be included in future 3.3.1.0 Beta).

:D

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

I got it to work. It think that it had to do with "protection" settings for the sheet I was using. It started working after I un-protected the sheet even though I don't remember protecting it... ^_^

I am still not sure exactly what it was, but it seems to be working now. Thanks for your thoughts!