Script does not show under other logins

I have a script running on a machine that is set to start on bootup as a scheduled task. This is set to use a specific domain admin user to run the script. The problem is the script runs fine but when other users logon to the server the tray icon and the tooltips are not showing.

How do I get my script outputs and tray icons to show no matter who is logged in and stay running.

Many thanks for your help.

I think the script runs. Check the Taskmgr (Processlist) with the option Show Process for all Users.

But if the script runs at Domain Admin you did not see the Gui or trayicon, if user logged in. There is no option to run the Script interactive with Domain Users. It runs in a own windows environment from the domain admin.

If you did not find the script at processlist check the status from scheduled task.

Sorry for my bad english. Is hard to explain for me. Hope you understand what i mean.

I think the script runs. Check the Taskmgr (Processlist) with the option Show Process for all Users.

But if the script runs at Domain Admin you did not see the Gui or trayicon, if user logged in. There is no option to run the Script interactive with Domain Users. It runs in a own windows environment from the domain admin.

If you did not find the script at processlist check the status from scheduled task.

Sorry for my bad english. Is hard to explain for me. Hope you understand what i mean.

The program is visable in the task manager under the user I set the schedule task to but when I log in as other users although thr program is still running ok there is no output from the script. I know why it happens as I need to be logged on as the user the script is running against to see all the output but my question is how to get the output to show for any user logging onto the machine

Thanks

The program is visable in the task manager under the user I set the schedule task to but when I log in as other users although thr program is still running ok there is no output from the script. I know why it happens as I need to be logged on as the user the script is running against to see all the output but my question is how to get the output to show for any user logging onto the machine

Thanks

"Normally, scheduled tasks run as background processes." so it will not output any info to a logged in user. If you need it to be interactive with the desktop, you can use the AT command as described here (search for the word interactive on the page).