Script Help >.>

Ok its been awhile since i messed with this. Im not looking for the script just to remember the commands.

I remember it starts somthing like this.

SelectActiveWindow"(NAMEHERE)"

I just want it to typesomthing for me then click enter delay, repeat. Its probbly wont be longer then 5 lines.

I would do this my self, but last time i used auto it, it had a nice list of commands on the side. Its very simple.

This is for a game, im not spamming it. Just want it to type a message every 5min while im sleeping. My last topic got confused.

I just want it to typesomthing for me then click enter delay, repeat. Its probbly wont be longer then 5 lines.

Didn't really understand exactly what you wanted. Maybe something like this?

It sends something every 5 min.

While 1
Send("TextHere{enter}")
Sleep(60000 * 5); 60000(ms) = 1min * 5 = 5min
WEnd

I would do this my self, but last time i used auto it, it had a nice list of commands on the side. Its very simple.

This is for a game, im not spamming it. Just want it to type a message every 5min while im sleeping. My last topic got confused.

go to the folder where autoit was installed, and there should be a file called "AutoIt3" inside will be a list of commands

While 1
Send("TextHere{enter}")
WEnd
I would tweak that with:

While 1
    WinActivate("MyGameTitle")
    Send("TextHere{enter}")
WEnd

Just to make sure the text goes to the right place.

[u]Helpful tips:[/u]If you want better answers to your questions, take the time to reproduce your issue in a small "stand alone" example script whenever possible. Also, make sure you tell us 1) what you tried, 2) what you expected to happen, and 3) what happened instead.[u]Useful links:[/u]BrettF's update to LxP's "How to AutoIt" pdfValuater's Autoit 1-2-3 Download page for the latest versions of Autoit and SciTE[quote]<glyph> For example - if you came in here asking "how do I use a jackhammer" we might ask "why do you need to use a jackhammer"<glyph> If the answer to the latter question is "to knock my grandmother's head off to let out the evil spirits that gave her cancer", then maybe the problem is actually unrelated to jackhammers[/quote]

Hmmm for some reason it wont work in the game. I tryed it on other things it works fine. Not too sure what is going wrong o.0

Are you sure you're selecting the correct window?

Blah, blah, blah... lip service... lip service.Working on a number of projects right now, just waiting for my time to post them here on AutoIt forums.

I would tweak that with:

While 1
    Send("TextHere{enter}")
WEnd

Just to make sure the text goes to the right place.

I'll tweak this some more ^_^

While 1
WinWaitActive("MyGameTitle"); Will wait for the game to pop up
    Send("TextHere{enter}")
WEnd