Is there Hot Keys? And few simple questions...

The struggle to fight the mouse to pause or stop is a PAIN , is there any way to get a hotkey while using autoit?

Also is there a way possibly to add ALT CODES to work on my script or even UNICODE characters? Because i hear script doesn't recognize it

Anyone know if using VPN prevents permanent ban from games?

If this is allowed : I am PAYING someone real money (paypal) if they can perfect my script in a simple flash based game....

And hello I am new everyone and hope to participate in community ^.^

Edited by magicboy11

Yes, of course AutoIt supports hot keys.

AutoIt is a unicode program. What do you mean by alt codes?

Using bots is reason enough to ban from most games.

I am very new to this but do I have to edit the HOTKEYS into my script SINCE I looked around and didn't seen any manual hotkeys optiions available. If so is there any Guide to show me how to put hotkeys in my script?

By alt codes I mean , , ©,®

And by UNICODE, I mean UNICODE Characters there is a certain unicode character that is INVISIBLE, I want to implement that in my bot however when I try to run it, it just doesn't recognize it

Also anyone up for that offer of helping me perfect my bot...OI can offer like $50...

Save your money. Look at the help file for Autoit, it has plenty of examples... Look for HotKeySet specifically to get started

[u]Helpful tips:[/u]If you want better answers to your questions, take the time to reproduce your issue in a small "stand alone" example script whenever possible. Also, make sure you tell us 1) what you tried, 2) what you expected to happen, and 3) what happened instead.[u]Useful links:[/u]BrettF's update to LxP's "How to AutoIt" pdfValuater's Autoit 1-2-3 Download page for the latest versions of Autoit and SciTE[quote]<glyph> For example - if you came in here asking "how do I use a jackhammer" we might ask "why do you need to use a jackhammer"<glyph> If the answer to the latter question is "to knock my grandmother's head off to let out the evil spirits that gave her cancer", then maybe the problem is actually unrelated to jackhammers[/quote]

In my opinion, offering money for a script is a very good way to get a lot of people to not like you.

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

IMHO there is nothing wrong with offering money for a service... nor in requesting that service here (though I think there are better places for it). However ~$50 isn't gonna get much interest from too many people here.

[u]Helpful tips:[/u]If you want better answers to your questions, take the time to reproduce your issue in a small "stand alone" example script whenever possible. Also, make sure you tell us 1) what you tried, 2) what you expected to happen, and 3) what happened instead.[u]Useful links:[/u]BrettF's update to LxP's "How to AutoIt" pdfValuater's Autoit 1-2-3 Download page for the latest versions of Autoit and SciTE[quote]<glyph> For example - if you came in here asking "how do I use a jackhammer" we might ask "why do you need to use a jackhammer"<glyph> If the answer to the latter question is "to knock my grandmother's head off to let out the evil spirits that gave her cancer", then maybe the problem is actually unrelated to jackhammers[/quote]

IMHO there is nothing wrong with offering money for a service... nor in requesting that service here (though I think there are better places for it). However ~$50 isn't gonna get much interest from too many people here.

Well I apologize and the script is pretty simple....I just am new to this, my knowledge in this is narrow atm so i need someone to show me some more capabilities of this program