Pausing Multiple exe"s already running

Ok I have multiple exe's that I have created that all work together and I need to pause them all at the same time. I am using the Toggle Pause Function in each exe however they do not all pause at the same time when I hit pause break which I kinda figured would happen. Is it possible for me to perform like a process pause on these exe's. By the way all exe's are created with Autoit. I had all my code in one script but my if statements were taking too much time because I had them nested so I put them in their own exe

Thanks

Well, I don't see any necessity for it but you can at least consider it. You can create a process to process the pause hot-key and use PostMessage to the entire top-level windows in the system like:

#include <WinAPI.au3>
HotKeySet('{PAUSE}', 'Pause')
Global $fPause = False
$MyMsg = _WinAPI_RegisterWindowMessage('___MyMessage')

Func Pause()
    $fPause = Not $fPause
    If $fPause Then
        _WinAPI_PostMessage(0xFFFF, $MyMsg, True, 0)
    Else
        _WinAPI_PostMessage(0xFFF, $MyMsg, False, 0)
    EndIf
EndFunc

For each process you create, you can create invisible window and then use GUIRegisterMsg using this message string "$MyMsg = _WinAPI_RegisterWindowMessage('___MyMessage')". If $wParam = True then the process pause, otherwise it's resumed.

Ok yeah awesome thanks very much. I was also thinking about having each exe have a processwaitclose in it to check for another process that I could create from my script that is going to be doing the pausing. Lol, my brain is warped now. Thanks for the help.