Fishing Progression( WoW Fishing bot )

Rorka

It's a World of Warcraft fishing bot. I have cut up other fishing bot found on this forum and I have coded some myself.

When selecting the correct colour(Dark red) I get 100% catch success.

Features:

A Basic Paint Window - showing number of catches, bait used, catch success rate and what the bot is currently doing.
Bait and Fishing pole support.oÝ÷ Ù:¢X¬µ«­¢+Ù
¡¬¥ÕѼµ±½½Ð¥ÌÑÕɹ½¸°¥¹½ÐÑÕɸ¥Ð½¸¸)
¡¬¥ÌÉÕ±°´¥Í¼±½½ÕнÈͱ°Ñ¼Ù¹½È½È ¥¤¸ÍÉ¥ÁÐ¥Ð)ÕѼݡ¥ÍÁÈÉÁ±ä)ÕѽµÑ¥Õ¥±ÉÁ±¥Ì¡1½¥¹¥¸°1½¥¹½Õа¡¥Ùµ¹ÑÌ°¹±Ù±±¥¹¤oÝ÷ Ø+«­éíz0» ±«­¢+ÙA¥¹ÐÝ¥¹½Ü±Í¡ÌÝ¡¥±ÍÉ¡¥¹½È±½È°)Aɹѥ±ÌѼ͡½ÜÑȵ¥ÍÍ¥¹½ÕÁ±½Ñ¡Ì¸¡Ñ¡¥ÌÍ¡½Õ±¹ÙÈ¡ÁÁ¸¥ÕÍÈͱÑɬɤ

Code is attached.

Tell me what you think and if you can improve it do so, but comment it so I can understand what you have done and I can learn from it.

Old code 50+ Downloads

Fish_Progression.au3

Edited by Rorka

It works fine ^_^

I wrote one similar about a year ago. Although it's probably just unwarranted paranoia, I never posted it due to the possibility that Blizzard is monitoring these forums. I do agree though. Writing bots tends to make the most tedious scripts more enticing and thrilling.

--- TTFN

It works fine ^_^

I wrote one similar about a year ago. Although it's probably just unwarranted paranoia, I never posted it due to the possibility that Blizzard is monitoring these forums. I do agree though. Writing bots tends to make the most tedious scripts more enticing and thrilling.

Thank you... im just finishing my second version.

any suggestions?

• 2 weeks later...

Well, there are quite a few things since I am currently botting in LOTRO ...haha... and have been banned a few times for being a LAZY ass with my scripting.

There should be two modes ( watching TV while botting ) (Paranoid -- unattended),

I would suggest only botting for 2-4 hour blocks, log out for x minutes log back in, this will make it very hard for the big B to find you by just looking at logs of people that have been logged in overnight. Who in their right mind will sit there and fish for 8 hours --- only the insane (or botters!)

First, try to find an out of the way area ---

Make sure you are activly looking for other player characters, as soon as one appears immediatly stop fishing, if they stick around for more than 2 minutes logout for 20minutes and then log back in and check again, if all clear start fishing again

Make loot rules so you only loot crap you want, and dont fill your inventory with old shoes and crap like that

Make a WARNING BEEP if you are IM'd by a person or by GM (Yikes)

If you cant cast, you may have been teleported by a GM to check to see if you are a bot...

From the WOW bans in the past Fishing was never a permaban...

For those of you wishing to use this with wow --- on suggestion -- add a useless function at the beginning and end of the script and then COmpile it so that Blizzard wont be able to use a Single hash to catch everyone using this BOT..

Sure they can see autoit3 running in the process list -- not sure if there are any options to change that....

anyways -- GL with this...

These type of bots are difficult to use any more because everyone knows about bots using pixel colors to find the lure. I was fishing the fountain last night and there must have been 20 lures in there with with an a**hole sitting in there to annoy everyone about every 2 minutes. Memory reading is the way to go.

Well, there are quite a few things since I am currently botting in LOTRO ...haha... and have been banned a few times for being a LAZY ass with my scripting.

There should be two modes ( watching TV while botting ) (Paranoid -- unattended),

I would suggest only botting for 2-4 hour blocks, log out for x minutes log back in, this will make it very hard for the big B to find you by just looking at logs of people that have been logged in overnight. Who in their right mind will sit there and fish for 8 hours --- only the insane (or botters!)

First, try to find an out of the way area ---

Make sure you are activly looking for other player characters, as soon as one appears immediatly stop fishing, if they stick around for more than 2 minutes logout for 20minutes and then log back in and check again, if all clear start fishing again

Make loot rules so you only loot crap you want, and dont fill your inventory with old shoes and crap like that

Make a WARNING BEEP if you are IM'd by a person or by GM (Yikes)

If you cant cast, you may have been teleported by a GM to check to see if you are a bot...

From the WOW bans in the past Fishing was never a permaban...

For those of you wishing to use this with wow --- on suggestion -- add a useless function at the beginning and end of the script and then COmpile it so that Blizzard wont be able to use a Single hash to catch everyone using this BOT..

Sure they can see autoit3 running in the process list -- not sure if there are any options to change that....

anyways -- GL with this...

Thanks for the ideas... I am currently in the process of making a better one, with the colours built in... I would like to make loot rules/warnings, ect... but it requires memory reading, and i dont know how to get the pointers :/

If you know how i can get them, that would b a great help ^_^

These type of bots are difficult to use any more because everyone knows about bots using pixel colors to find the lure. I was fishing the fountain last night and there must have been 20 lures in there with with an a**hole sitting in there to annoy everyone about every 2 minutes. Memory reading is the way to go.

Yeah i know what you mean.... but as stated in the post above, i dont know how to get the pointers, if i did id b there already ^_^

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

17 Downloads and no replys :)

Come on people... tell me how I can improve this!

Hi,

I tried this now, and it works very well. I had some trouble with the "use fishing pole" thing so i commented it out, and i didnt know from start that i had to have fishing on "1" but i put the ability there and that was fine.

One problem is that over time, the colours seem to change. So when i have marked the colour and clicked the bobber it works very well but later it may not find the float and i think it is because the lighting changes by the hours.

Also i had some trouble getting it to notice the splash when i had all graphic setting to minimum. But as soon as i put it all to high levels it worked fine.

I tried it in the borean tundra alliance harbor alot.

It was wonderful for skilling up fishing again on a new char so i didnt have to fall asleep at the keyboard.

I have not tried it in dalaran fountain yet but i suppose it will be a little problem with the gazillion other fishermen haveing their bobbers in the water at the same time :-)

I like how you coded the text so it is visible, but for me, really the only info i want is the current status to see if anything is not working. For info on the fishing progress i use the addon fishing buddy.

• 1 year later...
  • Developers

Actually, this is like... Against the TOS of AutoIT3........

.. and you felt the need to resurrect it to make this statement?

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)