Read a value from a variable of asm

You have to use debugging techniques to accomplish this... external or internal, depends on target...

A lot of learning and research would have to be undertaken to get even close to results...

Besides... Target might have anti-measures...

Game crack??

/Manko

Yes i rush things! (I sorta do small bursts inbetween doing nothing.) Things I have rushed and reRushed:* ProDLLer - Process manager - Unload viri modules (dll) and moore...* _WinAPI_ProcessListOWNER_WTS() - Get Processes owner list...* _WinAPI_GetCommandLineFromPID() - Get commandline of target process...* _WinAPI_ThreadsnProcesses() Much info if expanded - optional Indented "Parent/Child"-style Processlist. Moore to come... eventually...

Hi! Sorry to leave you hanging!

If target was not protected, I'd like to allocate some memory in target app, direct the mentioned address, by patching in a jmp to that memory which I have filled with a routine that puts ecx to a memory address which I can read, when I choose, do the same as the bytes i patched in original and jmp back to next original instruction... Maybe suspend process while writing to it...

Useful API:s

suspend process/threads APIs... (They are in source of my app, Proddler... in sig, below...)

OpenProcess

VirtualProtectEx (If you need to change permissions(Read/write/execute)

ReadProcessMemory

WriteProcessMemory

(Createthreadex (If you wish to execute code in target process, rather than redirecting present execution, for some reason...))

Otherwise... building a small debugger would not be so hard... I've not done that in autoit, only masm32... And it was a long time ago... I'd go for a harwarebreakpoint and edit the processisdebugedflag... (flag resides in PEB which is easy to get. Google!)

CreateProcess

For HWbreakpoints, read up on dr0 - dr7 registers...

WaitForDebugEvent

GetThreadContext

ContinueDebugEvent

There are ofcourse more ways, more APIS and more countermeasures... But you can google... And if you start down the path of the cracker, .... there is LOTS to learn....

/Manko

Yes i rush things! (I sorta do small bursts inbetween doing nothing.) Things I have rushed and reRushed:* ProDLLer - Process manager - Unload viri modules (dll) and moore...* _WinAPI_ProcessListOWNER_WTS() - Get Processes owner list...* _WinAPI_GetCommandLineFromPID() - Get commandline of target process...* _WinAPI_ThreadsnProcesses() Much info if expanded - optional Indented "Parent/Child"-style Processlist. Moore to come... eventually...