Trying to make aim bot

w0_0t

im just lookin for advice. I'm playing quake 3 arena and im wonderin if theres just a way for it to put the mouse over the closest guy on your screen, nothing like behind you or anything. Just to put the mouse right on the other player. Thanks!

~Jamie

wrong forum.

[font="Times"] If anyone remembers me, I am back. Maybe to stay, maybe not.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Times"]Things I am proud of: Pong! in AutoIt | SearchbarMy website: F.R.I.E.S.A little website that is trying to get started: http://thepiratelounge.net/ (not mine)[/font][font="Times"] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Arial"]The newbies need to stop stealing avatars!!! It is confusing!![/font]

wrong forum.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yea, this goes in the filthy trash been.

Some like to call it a "Gaming and Bot forum",

it was closed long before I came here. (Some people really liked that time :D:) )

I used to have over 700 posts. This is a new account. I am not a newbie.My AutoIt Home Page - Here is all my AutoIt stuff. Well, actually, I have loads more, I am just too lazy to put it on my page right now so deal with it.Guess what? The unvierse is made out of basically nothing.Think about it? What is the smallest building block of anything, it is what? A chunk of nothingness. Thats all. Hey this peice of space is a forperborb and it is so.

Don't worry about it, I'm sure au3 can produce a decent aim bot, but for maximum potential, you will probably need to go with something different, C, Cpp, something of that nature. Python also has great aim bot possibilities.

-I am the giver of life and the bringer of death.

im just lookin for advice.  I'm playing quake 3 arena and im wonderin if theres just a way for it to put the mouse over the closest guy on your screen, nothing like behind you or anything.  Just to put the mouse right on the other player.  Thanks!

~Jamie

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmm, cool. Somebody at the forum who's playing Quake 3 ! :D

Anyway, even if I don't support cheating in games I've actually created an aimbot that works in

Quake 3, but it doesn't work fast enough so I guess it can only be used as aimhelper or something.

I've also created an "shootbot" (this requires that you're not totally retarded as it shoot if you're

aiming at an enemy) that works extremely well, I must say.

However, I will not use this script for other things than testing, and I will not share the source :)

Sorry. Also, I think I'm almost stepping into dangerous water with this talk as game-scripting

isn't exactly popular here at the forum. Heey, I don't even like it myself. :D Bad Helge !!

The purpose of saying that, then revealing that you are closing the source, is hippocritical. I suggest you edit your old post and replace the contents with something more contributary, such as "EDITED: removed context."

The purpose of saying that, then revealing that you are closing the source, is hippocritical. I suggest you edit your old post and replace the contents with something more contributary, such as "EDITED: removed context."

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My old post ? Sorry, I`m not following.. :) Did I ever share the source ?

As far as I remember I haven`t, but that`s not important. It was only a test to see

if it was possible anyway.

Well, the purpose of my post above was to say that an aimbot created in

AutoIt isn`t fast enough to be very useful. Well, at least mine wasn`t.

Thanks, I think I misread your first post. My point was that, instead of bothering to post that you have an aimbot, without giving any advice on how to create on, etc, then it is useless.

Well, the reason I didn`t get into detail on how to create an aimbot was because Jon said once that he wouldn`t

allow this kind of talk anymore, so I just answered w0_0t`s question* with a "Yes, it`s possible" but with

a sidenote that it would probably be too slow.

-Helge-

Still not much of a fisherman.

• 3 years later...

You can make an aim bot with AutoIt i made one for wolf team

Can someone link me to a tut to make a aim bot with C++ or python or something like that i would like that very much(I only want it to target colors not all this **** about angles and crap)

Edited by devilboy1324