Sending Stuff

Is there any way to just instantly send information, without email, or msn using autoit? ex: if my brother opens notepad while i have my proggy running on his comp, i want a message to pop up on my screen

Is there any way to just instantly send information, without email, or msn using autoit? ex: if my brother opens notepad while i have my proggy running on his comp, i want a message to pop up on my screen

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

DId you ever hear about Au3Xtra.dll?

It has WinSock stuff I think. Not sure.

You have to use it via DLLCall()

If you learn how to use it you can do this.

Though, when I make NetCommunicate.AU3 witch will use it, it will be much much easier.

I used to have over 700 posts. This is a new account. I am not a newbie.My AutoIt Home Page - Here is all my AutoIt stuff. Well, actually, I have loads more, I am just too lazy to put it on my page right now so deal with it.Guess what? The unvierse is made out of basically nothing.Think about it? What is the smallest building block of anything, it is what? A chunk of nothingness. Thats all. Hey this peice of space is a forperborb and it is so.

DId you ever hear about Au3Xtra.dll?

It has WinSock stuff I think. Not sure.

You have to use it via DLLCall()

If you learn how to use it you can do this.

Though, when I make NetCommunicate.AU3 witch will use it, it will be much much easier.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

would this be difficault to do? because im not an overly advanced user. I am just trying to do this because i really want to see what my brother is doing upstairs. I'm sure i dont wanna know

:)

Thanks

~Jamie

its not to hard to do. just search the forums for au3xtra

Edited by Xenogis

[font="Times"] If anyone remembers me, I am back. Maybe to stay, maybe not.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Times"]Things I am proud of: Pong! in AutoIt | SearchbarMy website: F.R.I.E.S.A little website that is trying to get started: http://thepiratelounge.net/ (not mine)[/font][font="Times"] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Arial"]The newbies need to stop stealing avatars!!! It is confusing!![/font]

Hi,

U could also try winvnc

Andre

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

what's that?
I used to have over 700 posts. This is a new account. I am not a newbie.My AutoIt Home Page - Here is all my AutoIt stuff. Well, actually, I have loads more, I am just too lazy to put it on my page right now so deal with it.Guess what? The unvierse is made out of basically nothing.Think about it? What is the smallest building block of anything, it is what? A chunk of nothingness. Thats all. Hey this peice of space is a forperborb and it is so.

what's that?

WinVNC is a software like PCAnywhere.

It can be used to connect to PC for remoting purpose.

I try that long time ago and is good. But thats a long time ago. :)

[font="Arial"]Thanks[/font]
If @error = me Then $sorry
Else
   Do
      $clarifyMe
   Until $meClear
EndIF
MsgBox(0,"Special Message!","Special Thanks to " & $allHadReplied,$Forever)