Directory/File Copy, if newer

I have almost 10 gigs of data stored on a server shared drive that I want to periodically backup to another system (via script). The majority of the data doesn't change, so I don't want to tie up all the network bandwidth during this process to copy files that already exist on the destination system.

The share has many files which are stored in multiple subdirectories of the share. (No files exist in the root share).

Source = \\Server1\share1

Destination = E:\Backup (Local workstation drive)

When I use the DirCopy("\\Server1\share1", "E:\Backup",1) it overwrites the existing files on drive E:, which takes a HUGE amount of time.

When I use the DirCopy("\\Server1\share1", "E:\Backup",0) it doesn't attempt to copy any of the subdirectories or the files contained therein.

I need a way to script the following:

Copy new (or newer) files/directories/subdirectories From the server share To a local disk folder.

Roger O."When people show you who they are, believe them.” --Mark Twain

In any case you need check every file for changes. You can use Larry's file search UDF that return array with found files, then check every file for changes (usually date/time checking enough) and copy only changed/added. Of course, you can modify this UDF and copy files at once.