how can i search for a pixel within a X & Y cords?

Are you trying to get it to search a specific place on the screen? It looks like you've got it searching nothing right now, all those zeroes specify your rectangle to search.

PixelSearch(left, top, right, bottom, color). I'm no PixelSearch expert or anything so maybe I'm way off, but that's just what it looks like to me...

Are you trying to get it to search a specific place on the screen? It looks like you've got it searching nothing right now, all those zeroes specify your rectangle to search.

PixelSearch(left, top, right, bottom, color). I'm no PixelSearch expert or anything so maybe I'm way off, but that's just what it looks like to me...

true, but then again, to set a point on the screen u need X and Y right?. so how do u get those 4 points?. -> 0, 0, 0, 0

AutoIt Window Info Tool?

Add: The executable is Au3Info.exe. Open it up and go to either the Mouse Tab or Summary Tab when then move your mouse to where you want to get the coords. 0,0 by default is the top left corner of the screen if I'm not mistaken. Left to right goes from X = 0 to @DesktopWidth and top to bottom is y = 0 To @DesktopHeight. I hope that's right and hope it helps ^_^

Edited by MrMitchell

The top left corner of your screen is 0,0 and the bottom right is whatever resolution the current application is using. So if you're using a program that enitiates 1280x1024 pixel resolution and you would need to search for a pixel in the middle of your screen, it would be pixelsearch(640, 512, 640, 512 .....). If you need to find a certain pixel try using MouseGetPos().