$WS_EX_TOPMOST but with an inactive window

Hi There

the title isn't very exhaustive so I'll explain myself better ^_^

What I want to do is have a Semi transparent Window always ontop... even when it isn't active... so you can use the windows on the background, but you still see the semi-transparent one ontop, without it getting focus

any help or suggestions ?

thanks ;)

Some Projects:[list][*]ZIP UDF using no external files[*]iPod Music Transfer [*]iTunes UDF - fully integrate iTunes with au3[*]iTunes info (taskbar player hover)[*]Instant Run - run scripts without saving them before :)[*]Get Tube - YouTube Downloader[*]Lyric Finder 2 - Find Lyrics to any of your song[*]DeskBox - A Desktop Extension Tool[/list]indifference will ruin the world, but in the end... WHO CARES :P---------------http://torels.altervista.org

Uff, that's too complex. It requires registering special functions to deal with events... callbacks...

I don't think AutoIt is up to that. You should try some low level language.

... wait, wait, try this:

#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>

Global $hGui = GUICreate("Click-through topmost GUI", -1, -1, -1, -1, -1, BitOR($WS_EX_TOPMOST, $WS_EX_TRANSPARENT, $WS_EX_LAYERED)) ; you can omit WS_EX_LAYERED
WinSetTrans($hGui, 0, 170)
GUISetState()

While 1
    If GUIGetMsg() = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Then ExitLoop ; yeah right :P
WEnd

♡♡♡

eMyvnE

Yes thanks ^_^

Exactly what I needed ;)

Some Projects:[list][*]ZIP UDF using no external files[*]iPod Music Transfer [*]iTunes UDF - fully integrate iTunes with au3[*]iTunes info (taskbar player hover)[*]Instant Run - run scripts without saving them before :)[*]Get Tube - YouTube Downloader[*]Lyric Finder 2 - Find Lyrics to any of your song[*]DeskBox - A Desktop Extension Tool[/list]indifference will ruin the world, but in the end... WHO CARES :P---------------http://torels.altervista.org