Any way to add more functions to AutoIT3X like StringSplit,

StrategicX

Title says it all, id love to use all the functions from String.udf.au3 in my C++ apps ^_^ strtok and all the other normal C++ functions seem to suck compared to the way autoit handles stringsplit and holds the tokens in an easy to use array ;) Let me know, our if someone has already done so PLEASE post!

or could a developer go into any detail on how i could do this myself? thanks alot.

*WoW Dev Projects: AFK Tele Bot development journalSimple Player Pointer Scanner + Z-Teleport*My Projects: coming soon.Check out my WoW Dev wiki for patch 3.0.9!http://www.wowdev.wikidot.com

well i wanted to go with the autoit functionality since it doesnt bother with all the rules of chars, charW, Const Char*Buthole etc... Its just you put in a string and get back an array....not some stupid Strtok function that needs a const char?? wtf is that its call STRINGTOKENIZE lol Thanks for the help tho, and ya i got the autoit source code, I was gonna tweek the compiler a bit for better compression on the source and insert fake scripts and token files (hehehehe)

any devleopers have a future in A3x with making the UDF;s into DLLS?

*WoW Dev Projects: AFK Tele Bot development journalSimple Player Pointer Scanner + Z-Teleport*My Projects: coming soon.Check out my WoW Dev wiki for patch 3.0.9!http://www.wowdev.wikidot.com

well i wanted to go with the autoit functionality since it doesnt bother with all the rules of chars, charW, Const Char*Buthole etc... Its just you put in a string and get back an array....not some stupid Strtok function that needs a const char?? wtf is that its call STRINGTOKENIZE lol Thanks for the help tho,

:( Somehow Bluetard really does not explain you Krypton.

What happened to you "working closely with cw2k, to improve the decompilers support for Van Zand Obfuscation"?

Tell me Krypton, did he delete that absurd topic or did you? go on be honest for once.

and ya i got the autoit source code, I was gonna tweek the compiler a bit for better compression on the source and insert fake scripts and token files (hehehehe)

:D I very much doubt that you have any up to date source, and even if you did, you would not even begin to comprehend it to such a

degree as to "tweak" it in any shape or form.

any devleopers have a future in A3x with making the UDF;s into DLLS?

I believe this functionality already exists, they are called Plugins

Has anyone seen the big ^_^ lazer? ;)

Vlad

Edited by Mobius

wtfpl-badge-1.png

• Developers

:( Somehow Bluetard really does not explain you Krypton.

What happened to you "working closely with cw2k, to improve the decompilers support for Van Zand Obfuscation"?

Tell me Krypton, did he delete that absurd topic or did you? go on be honest for once.

:D I very much doubt that you have any up to date source, and even if you did, you would not even begin to comprehend it to such a

degree as to "tweak" it in any shape or form.

I believe this functionality already exists, they are called Plugins

Has anyone seen the big ^_^ lazer? ;)

Vlad

Not sure what its about but don't like it to read my name spelled wrong and in this context.

Jos

*click*

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)