Auto log off user after a program is closed

Hello everyone! I'm new to Autoit and have been trying to get a program to launch at logon, and when the program is closed, log off. It's a game, so I'm designing the system like a console. I've tried bat scripts and VBS scripts, and I cannot get it to work for the life of me. I'm either getting video errors, file doesn't exist [when it clearly does] errors, or other odd issues.

My full forum post where I've been trying to figure this out is here. Maybe that's something Autoit can help me with? It seems like such a simple task, yet I've been trying to get it to work for a month and the machines have to be done by the 24th.

Thanks so much!

Have you tried anything in AutoIt yet? Can we see what you've written?

Nothing yet. I don't have much programming experience although I can read code. Unfortunately, I've been way too busy and haven't had time to sit down and see what Autoit can do or tried writing anything with it. I was hoping I'd be able to get a quick code suggestion from you guys or some advice on whether or not this will even work. I have to head out again now but I'll check back later tonight when I get back.

Thanks so much!

Nothing yet. I don't have much programming experience although I can read code. Unfortunately, I've been way too busy and haven't had time to sit down and see what Autoit can do or tried writing anything with it. I was hoping I'd be able to get a quick code suggestion from you guys or some advice on whether or not this will even work. I have to head out again now but I'll check back later tonight when I get back.

Thanks so much!

We are not going to do your work for you.

We are not going to do your work for you.

I understand that. Even a push in the right direction since I'm completely new to this would be great.

Autoit has the capabilities to create such a program.

Thanks! Would you be able to give me an example? I haven't had much luck with VB or batch scripts.

I understand that. Even a push in the right direction since I'm completely new to this would be great.

Thanks! Would you be able to give me an example? I haven't had much luck with VB or batch scripts.

Well if you have no real decent coding practice, start off with simpler work.