Influence AutoIt on the computer

hunt

Hello all again. I had a problem which was and earlier.

In operating time AutoIt in an eternal cycle happens, that the computer slowly works, though congestion AutoIt = 0 percent.

Earlier I tried to run Autoit with normal prioritet, and in games the graphics lags. Now I use a priority below normal, but also even in this case there are deviations in computer work - when i game on my game server with starte Autoit then server lags through the certain moments.

I cannot understand why. In a cycle of a code of an AutoIt-Script i use sleep (20).

There are any decisions of this problem?

Edited by hunt

Hello all again. I had a problem which was and earlier.

In operating time AutoIt in an eternal cycle happens, that the computer slowly works, though congestion AutoIt = 0 percent.

Earlier I tried to run Autoit with normal prioritet, and in games the graphics lags. Now I use a priority below normal, but also even in this case there are deviations in computer work - when i game on my game server with starte Autoit then server lags through the certain moments.

I cannot understand why. In a cycle of a code of an AutoIt-Script i use sleep (20).

There are any decisions of this problem?

Its hard to say without seeing your script. If its badly coded that might cause problems... You know, looping from one func to another func to another.... without ending the previous funcs causes great problems.

I cant' understand but when i use Hotkey in game (fullscreen application open gl) then nothing occurs.

I think that hotkey not works, means somewhere here there is a problem.

In a usual situation the hotkey works instantly and also in a simple script.

Edited by hunt