Problem with socket

I need to connect a servant of Autoit to Pawn, the answer of Pawn to Autoit the coat by means of " BinaryToString the problem comes when it attempt the other way around, that what sent does not leave as it waited for if for example it did not send hello and the answer is 114 There would be some form to communicate Autoit to Pawn?

Edited by ludics

Problem with socket

I have to connect a module to a server Pawn to AutoIt, which succeeded in making the communication, the problem is either to send the question ... When you receive AutoIt binary receipt for the tango "BinaryToString" but clear when sending when I send for example "hello" in the Pawn in response I get "114" This is an example more or less right now I do not remember what comes out .. leaves a bit cipher numbers, I wonder if there is any way of converting those numbers to letters ... been searching the forum for two days and I have not found anything ...

You are not likely to find anyone here who speaks the EXACT same dialect of gibberish, unless they are taking the EXACT same combination of illicit and prescription drugs as you are. So you will have to translate (babblefish doesn't do gibberish-to-english), or list the exact drugs required to read your post.

^_^

All seriousness aside, your post was unintelligable. Clarity will be required before getting useful answers.

;)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

You are not likely to find anyone here who speaks the EXACT same dialect of gibberish, unless they are taking the EXACT same combination of illicit and prescription drugs as you are. So you will have to translate (babblefish doesn't do gibberish-to-english), or list the exact drugs required to read your post.

^_^

All seriousness aside, your post was unintelligable. Clarity will be required before getting useful answers.

;)

I feel my English it is not very good and it is the unique resource that I have, I look for the way solely that the answer by TCP of Autoit can read Pawn.

I feel my English it is not very good and it is the unique resource that I have, I look for the way solely that the answer by TCP of Autoit can read Pawn.

Please define: "read Pawn"

What is "Pawn" (other than the front rank of chess pieces)?

^_^

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

pawn is a game I think, or a chess piece, or a misspelling of some other words.

I am presuming its a game in the following post, sorry if else.

google brings up a 2d shooter. Do you want to read the forums or the actual gameplay?

I don't know what you are trying to acheive... can you link to the page you want to read?

For everyone else: the game is here

my little bit! ^_^

MDiesel

"pawn" is a simple, C-like, language. here

If they have not heard speak I suppose that they will not have any idea The unique thing that I can say is that:

Pawn: UDP the answer is in binary, but the question leaves codified in another language.

look into autoits helpfile for UDP functions...

look into autoits helpfile for UDP functions...

that already, the connection ago the problem comes when shipment that this sends but shipment " hol" it leaves codified " 114" Edited by ludics

What is your native language? Spanish?

I am Spanish, I leave in my language and translate

Bueno la cuestión es que tengo un servidor en Pawn y otro en Autoit, digamos que quiero hacer la comunicación entre ambos, por lo tanto:

Pawn => por ejemplo envió hola al servidor Autoit y este lo recibe en binario 01010011000000000000, por lo tanto lo convierto con BinaryToString y entonces saco la palabra bien hola.

Autoit => envió una palabra hola y este cuando llega al servidor de Pawn lo que recibe es 114 es decir que es o como puedo hacer para que ese 114 se convierta en hola es que no se si es por debería enviar hola en binario y lo e probado y nada o es que trabajan con otro tipo de socket, pero e probado con TCP y UDP, en STREAM

Creo que pasa algo parecido con las comunicaciones entre Java y Autoit, yo creo que el problema esta en el tema de la codificación, sabe alguien como arreglar el tema.

I am Spanish, I leave in my language and translate

Bueno la cuestión es que tengo un servidor en Pawn y otro en Autoit, digamos que quiero hacer la comunicación entre ambos, por lo tanto:

Pawn => por ejemplo envió hola al servidor Autoit y este lo recibe en binario 01010011000000000000, por lo tanto lo convierto con BinaryToString y entonces saco la palabra bien hola.

Autoit => envió una palabra hola y este cuando llega al servidor de Pawn lo que recibe es 114 es decir que es o como puedo hacer para que ese 114 se convierta en hola es que no se si es por debería enviar hola en binario y lo e probado y nada o es que trabajan con otro tipo de socket, pero e probado con TCP y UDP, en STREAM

Creo que pasa algo parecido con las comunicaciones entre Java y Autoit, yo creo que el problema esta en el tema de la codificación, sabe alguien como arreglar el tema.

I took Spanish in middle school and got a 'D', so I won't insult a good language with my poor skills (there are other good Spanish speakers on this forum). ^_^

But I get the idea that you are doing binary network transfers and your text-to-binary then binary-to-text translation is not receiving the same "Hello" text that you sent. On one side of the transfer is a script coded in the Pawn embedded language, and on the other side is an AutoIt script. There are probably "endian" and/or "byte order" issues at work. Meaning the order bits are stored in memory and transmitted over the network, and the order in which the upper and lower 4 bits of a byte are presented.

Spanish Wikipedia on "Endianess".

Hope that helps. If I'm completely off base, there will be Spanish speakers here who can help.

;)