Hotkeys and Mouse Buttons

eMOO

Okay, I have searched and found posts similar to this, but not one to answer my exact question.

If autohotkey I was able to assign the thumb button aka Mouse Button 4 by using the name "XButton1" is there no easy way to set a hotkey for my mouse buttons?!

the closest thing I found was an "_IsPressed()" function... seems overly complicated, if nothing else - is there a way to find how my "Razer Mouse Driver" sets the button in windows and make THAT the hotkey?

even if the command is like "0aa6611" or something, I dont care... just give me something I can use.

ps. yes i know there is an easy fix... i could use my driver to make my mouse button be just a normal key like "J" or "K" but that is not what i am looking for.

if you think that an _ispressed is too complicated

If eMOO actually thinks _IsPresses function is to hard / complicated then I suggest you actually go learn some basics of AutoIt then come back to this. And loose the attitude eMOO.

If eMOO actually thinks _IsPresses function is to hard / complicated then I suggest you actually go learn some basics of AutoIt then come back to this. And loose the attitude eMOO.

I didn't think it was too hard... I have since then understood how to use it... but from being a fairly basic users with a basic understanding... the _IsPressed function is extremely complicated.

Thanks for the replies to the people who were helpful

I currently use it this way... if anyone has an other suggestions on how to use it, tell me - but it works!

If _IsPressed(05) Then
        IniDelete ( "user.ini", "Looting" )
        $Inv = MouseGetPos()
        IniWrite("user.ini", "Looting", "xInv", $Inv[0])
        IniWrite("user.ini", "Looting", "yInv", $Inv[1])
    EndIf

Hi

I understand (people correct me if I'm wrong) that you can speed up the _ispressed by precalling the DLL. Below is a cut and paste from the helpfile. Perhaps consider adding the DLL related,

#include <Misc.au3>

$dll = DllOpen("user32.dll")

While 1

Sleep ( 250 )

If _IsPressed("23", $dll) Then

MsgBox(0,"_IsPressed", "End Key Pressed")

ExitLoop

EndIf

WEnd

DllClose($dll)