Spread Sheet Control

Guido

Script is in my site

This let's you create a spread sheet instantly.

UDCtrlSpreadSheetGetFieldControls will allow you to retrieve the handles of all the

input controls in the spreadsheet. They will be returned in a 2D array.

A[1][1] Will be column one row one.

Have fun. :)

Soon, I will put it on my site too, with example.

Edited by Guido
I used to have over 700 posts. This is a new account. I am not a newbie.My AutoIt Home Page - Here is all my AutoIt stuff. Well, actually, I have loads more, I am just too lazy to put it on my page right now so deal with it.Guess what? The unvierse is made out of basically nothing.Think about it? What is the smallest building block of anything, it is what? A chunk of nothingness. Thats all. Hey this peice of space is a forperborb and it is so.

um.... hello?

I used to have over 700 posts. This is a new account. I am not a newbie.My AutoIt Home Page - Here is all my AutoIt stuff. Well, actually, I have loads more, I am just too lazy to put it on my page right now so deal with it.Guess what? The unvierse is made out of basically nothing.Think about it? What is the smallest building block of anything, it is what? A chunk of nothingness. Thats all. Hey this peice of space is a forperborb and it is so.

LOL.

Guido, please.

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark TwainPatient: "It hurts when I do $var_"Doctor: "Don't do $var_" - Lar.

ha lol. Tas funny yall.

Too bad, there are 1/100 of you in the forum lol. :)

Jon ain't gona ban me just cause ya don't like me.

good job

[font="Times"] If anyone remembers me, I am back. Maybe to stay, maybe not.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Times"]Things I am proud of: Pong! in AutoIt | SearchbarMy website: F.R.I.E.S.A little website that is trying to get started: http://thepiratelounge.net/ (not mine)[/font][font="Times"] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Arial"]The newbies need to stop stealing avatars!!! It is confusing!![/font]

thanx, your search bar is pretty neat.

Edited by Guido

• 3 weeks later...

Script is in my site

This let's you create a spread sheet instantly.

UDCtrlSpreadSheetGetFieldControls will allow you to retrieve the handles of all the

input controls in the spreadsheet. They will be returned in a 2D array.

A[1][1] Will be column one row one.

Have fun.  :)

Soon, I will put it on my site too, with example.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry, your site could be found. Could you tell me how to get it ?

Thanks.

Guido got banned and he removed his website, he said he would put it on freewebsites.com but i never heard if he did or not.

[font="Times"] If anyone remembers me, I am back. Maybe to stay, maybe not.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Times"]Things I am proud of: Pong! in AutoIt | SearchbarMy website: F.R.I.E.S.A little website that is trying to get started: http://thepiratelounge.net/ (not mine)[/font][font="Times"] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Arial"]The newbies need to stop stealing avatars!!! It is confusing!![/font]

He was threatening people and spamming

I don't remember what he was saying