iniread/iniwrite - text moding

Kyme

hi all

i want to make some text editing from one source(ini file) to translate one game from korean to engish

it's like 6 files each have like 4 5mb and i try to make it manualy but i think will take years to edit all line and i know little autoit but this kind i never used and i don't have any small idea how to made it

heres what i try to make

i have some like this

1 UIO_STT_TEST 닫힘 维护 關閉 停止 Closed §ãng

1 UIO_STT_EXCELLENT 원활 正常 正常 通常 Easy Tèt

1 UIO_STT_CROWDEDNESS 혼잡 拥挤 擁擠 混雑 Populated §Çy

1 UIO_STT_SERVER_FULL 포화 饱和 飽和 満員 Crowded Qu¸ t¶i

1 UIO_STT_SERVER_MAX_FULL FULL 0 0 FULL FULL §Çy

1 UIO_STT_SERVER_TEST 점검 维护 維護 点検 Check Söa

and i need to delete all language versions and left only English version, finished will look like this

1 UIO_STT_TEST Closed

1 UIO_STT_EXCELLENT Easy

1 UIO_STT_CROWDEDNESS Populated

1 UIO_STT_SERVER_FULL Crowded

1 UIO_STT_SERVER_MAX_FULL FULL

1 UIO_STT_SERVER_TEST Check

it's like some table delimited by tabs(tab key) and the english version it's all the time the 7'th in the position

can anybody help me to make some scipt to edit all the lines

note: all lines what i want to edit will start with 1(it's there line what are continue on the next line, so i think this may be important)

what i don't know it's how to delete all after secound tab until the 7'th and then delete the rest on same line

i wait feedbacks

thank you very very much

Regard's, Kyme

Edited by Kyme

I think you can replace all characters that isn't between ASCII code 32 and 126 with nothing.

i find some ascii editor on softpedea.com but it's still problem the last language contain normal character...and the tabs between id and languages still remain...that will result non language setted on game...i will see on buttons like nothing...none text...i have try to set on game to read the 7'th language but crap don't work...still first language it's default...and only by editing the source i can made whit this :|:|:|

but thank you for the tip...if no one will help me to script it then i will made it how you say...it's little easy then the initial...some lines have more then 50 characters and it's damn fked up to scrool it on the side to delete almost 97% from line

tnx again Andreik

have a good day

P.S: if someone can help me to script it please send me feedback

can anyone please just help me to make some like this?

edit everyline what start with 1 and keed text to secound tabkey then delete all text to next tabkey and go to next line and do the same...go the same for all lines

i know this is posible somehow with strings but i don't have any ideea how...i try to figurate how more then 28h unsleeped and nothing...just junk scripts ^_^(

Edited by Kyme

i find some ascii editor on softpedea.com but it's still problem the last language contain normal character...and the tabs between id and languages still remain...that will result non language setted on game...i will see on buttons like nothing...none text...i have try to set on game to read the 7'th language but crap don't work...still first language it's default...and only by editing the source i can made whit this :|:|:|

but thank you for the tip...if no one will help me to script it then i will made it how you say...it's little easy then the initial...some lines have more then 50 characters and it's damn fked up to scrool it on the side to delete almost 97% from line

tnx again Andreik

have a good day

P.S: if someone can help me to script it please send me feedback

can anyone please just help me to make some like this?

edit everyline what start with 1 and keed text to secound tabkey then delete all text to next tabkey and go to next line and do the same...go the same for all lines

i know this is posible somehow with strings but i don't have any ideea how...i try to figurate how more then 28h unsleeped and nothing...just junk scripts ^_^(

Please upload the file that contain this chars.

When the words fail... music speaks.

Please upload the file that contain this chars.

here's the source...i was made long time ago involuntary to make Korean or Chinese chars to some like □□□□□□□(the same character ) but now i don't get it now to make it...if it was □□□□ then i just replay it with ordinary editor to nothing and then delete manual the tabs :|

Source download

if you can delete the chinese/korean characters i will very very very grateful to you

thank you

Regard's, Kyme