_IECreateEmbedded() Without Using a GUI..?

Nope, you can't. You have to embedded it before trying to do anything with this object. But, nobody said the GUI has to be visible or appear on the task bar:

#include <IE.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>

$hGUI = GUICreate('', 100, 100, -65536, -65536, $WS_POPUP, $WS_EX_TOOLWINDOW)
$oIE = _IECreateEmbedded()
$ObjIE = GUICtrlCreateObj($oIE, 0, 0)
_IENavigate($oIE, 'http://www.google.com')
ConsoleWrite(_IEDocReadHTML($oIE) & @LF)
Edited by Authenticity

because i just want to have only one process running without any IE windows open or any other extra processes running for the sake of simplicity..

So? Just use it with parameters so the IE window is hidden.

is there anyway to block popup/popout windows that might occur when navigating usin this code..??

#include <IE.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>

$hGUI = GUICreate('', 100, 100, -65536, -65536, $WS_POPUP, $WS_EX_TOOLWINDOW)
$oIE = _IECreateEmbedded()
$ObjIE = GUICtrlCreateObj($oIE, 0, 0)
_IENavigate($oIE, 'http://www.google.com')
ConsoleWrite(_IEDocReadHTML($oIE) & @LF)

What do you mean by "Only if it's a popup of the object you can use _IEPropertySet($oIE, 'silent', True)"..??

what will using _IEPropertySet($oIE, 'silent', True) do exactly..??

what can "HTTP requests" do for me..?? can they function in the same way that the _IE functions do..??

An example of a popup window of the object is the popup which notifies you that you're now surfing in offline mode. You can use silent mode and the object won't show this popup, but if it's a popup window of the page you're viewing or anything else that is not a popup of the object you'll see it even if you'll use silent mode.

If you don't need to see the page then you don't need InternetExplorer.Application or Shell.Explorer.2 object. If you just need to source of the page, or to send information to get the result back you can use _INet* function or one of the HTTP libraries.

So _IEPropertySet($oIE, 'silent', True) will only work to block IE Notification PopUps then.. not the Popups that occur when you browse pages that have scripts or code that generate popups when you view them or what exactly..??

so how exactly does _IEPropertySet($oIE, 'silent', True) work to block popups..??

so there isn't anyway at all to monitor _IECreateEmbedded() inside a GUI to try and block a PopOut Windows that occurs when you view a page that contains code to generate a PopUp IE window when its viewed..??

I noticed if I set the IE settings to turn off active scripting it seems to block popups but i need scripting enable for IE though.. so what other things could i do to block the popouts of the IE object thats embedded into the GUI..??