multilingual uninstaller script problem

greetings to all the support members

today, i've a little question to ask :

1) decription

i have made a generic script to install/uninstall and register a lot of software.

a lot of them have a built in multingual interface but some of them (ie:filzip) have a multilingual installer.

2)problem

when uninstalling FILZIP, i'm catching the window title and use controlclick method.

below is a part of the sample script

Opt("WinTitleMatchMode", 2)

run("C:\Program Files\Filzip\unins000.exe")

WinActivate ( "filzip" )

$title = wingettitle("")

WinWait($title)

ControlClick($title,"","Button1")

I'm looking for the word FILZIP because it is present in all language of filzip uninstaller (filzip word is always in the title of the window, in all languages).

unfortunately, this method doesnt work when script is launched from the desktop(script is stopping at the winwait).

When launched from the desktop with an window containing the word filzip is already opened, the script is run normaly with all filzip uninstaller languages

3)question

whats wrong with my method and what is the solution to catch the title of the uninstaller without any windows containing the word filzip opened ?

thx a lot for your help . hoping the description is understandable for all of you.

have a great day

sorry,

winwaitactive doesnt work.

i'm working on a function that be able to scan all active windows and process their content. I will be able to find the wanted window with the good content.

for my case, i need to find a windows with filzip word in the title and containg 2 buttons (&yes &no) when found, i am able to activate it and continue the software uninstall.

but im still waiting a better way to check this. if someone know how

Sorry, no experience with french lauguage. Accented characters maybe a problem with Autoit. Remember, titles are case sensitive. If the start of the title words, have no accent, you maybe able to search for just those.

for this particular software, the waited windows is produced by the installer (i presume). When looking at the window properties, no classname appears.

please continue to feed this topic with idea.

best regards