Autoit Source ?

raymundo

I thought the AutoIt3 source code was accessible, but when I downloaded the compressed files from the indicated URL, all I found in them was documentation and the distribution binaries.

I know I'm missing something because I saw some people in this forum claiming that you could get the source, and others claiming they already had it.

Help please ?

Thanks

ray

Also remember that the available source is old (ver:3.1). AutoIt is no longer open source.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

That too. Not really worth the effort of having it anymore.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

If you mean by incomplete there are some errors in the code, those can be fixed. If you are referring to GUI and DllX functions missing, you are right.

I disagree with the fact "It's not worth having". Simply because it's awsim.

It's not worth having because the code (a lot of it, anyway) is shit. We all write so much better code now than we did then.

Then make that bytecode idea working.

Alibi is for losers.

This is not amusing. Further comments of this nature will result in a ban. If it's a joke, it's a very bad one. If it's anything other than a joke then leave.