GhostSrv

Hi:

I have a program that activate ghostcast server and waits for clients to join the session. After a specific interval (30 minutes after the last client connects) the server starts the session and begin to cast the image to the clients.

I'm having problems with clients which takes a very long time to join the session, by the time it tries to join the session the ghostcast server has already started. This makes the joining unsuccessful.

I want to have my program determine the activity of the ghostcast server, is it possible to determine if a ghostcast server is waiting for clients or actually started casting?

Never mind, I found a way around the issue. I check the status bar of the GhostCAst Server and looked for messages "Waiting for clients to connect" or Ghostcast started ^_^ . Though now I'm curious how does statusbargettext know which window to poll from if there are more then one window with the same name?

Hi:

I have a program that activate ghostcast server and waits for clients to join the session. After a specific interval (30 minutes after the last client connects) the server starts the session and begin to cast the image to the clients.

I'm having problems with clients which takes a very long time to join the session, by the time it tries to join the session the ghostcast server has already started. This makes the joining unsuccessful.

I want to have my program determine the activity of the ghostcast server, is it possible to determine if a ghostcast server is waiting for clients or actually started casting?