Run 2 of the same program... help please

Hello.

I'm looking for some assistnace, I want to run 2 or more of the same program... this program normally does not let you run more than 1

I know basic au3, I've done some scripts and such

how might I go about it?

EDIT: I want to make a script to run 2 or more programs not the actual script, I'm talking about Silkroad Online game

there are some loaders that do that, but I want to know how it works, and make it safe for me and not get my accounts hacked

so, I want to run 2 or more Silkroad Online game client in the same computer in the same logged in windows user account

Edited by Mythwar

Hello.

I'm looking for some assistnace, I want to run 2 or more of the same program... this program normally does not let you run more than 1

I know basic au3, I've done some scripts and such

how might I go about it?

I am currently running three copies of the same script. I think the challenge comes when you want to make sure that no more than one runs at a time.

-Mike

P.S. Check the FAQ for how to make sure that only one copy runs: See Q3

Edited by mdwerne

I am currently running three copies of the same script. I think the challenge comes when you want to make sure that no more than one runs at a time.

-Mike

P.S. Check the FAQ for how to make sure that only one copy runs: See Q3

Oh wait...maybe your talking about running a program that was NOT developed with Autoit...if that's the case, then I apologize for my quick reply. Please ignore it. ^_^

-mike

-Mike

Thanks for the reply but I think I didn't make myself clear... let me try again

I want to make a script to run 2 or more programs not the actual script, I'm talking about Silkroad Online game

there are some loaders that do that, but I want to know how it works, and make it safe for me and not get my accounts hacked

so, I want to run 2 or more Silkroad Online game client in the same computer in the same logged in windows user account

thanks ^_^