take partial screenshot

Thanks FreeFry! this is indeed what I was looking for.

now I have another question---what I plan to do is take a small screenshot every 10 mins, so evantually I will have hunderds of pictures... is there a way to combine the pics into one?

the region is only numbers, is there a way to convert numbers from picture to numbers to store in text files?

thx!

no problem

basically it's a bot makes money in a Flash based game, this seems to be the only way to capture the amount of money I have

I log on every 10 mins with different accounts to do this, this is mainly for myself to log the process of my bot

I attached one partial screen I just took, you can see it's a small picture with amount of gold shown... but if I run this over night i gonna have hundreds/thousands of pics, which could be difficult to browse when i run it for days... is there anyway to combine multiple JPG into one big JPG? converting them into numerical text could be too difficult.

thx

post-35869-1241068955_thumb.jpg

Edited by longxx

I do not know how to convert them into a number autoit can read, but perhaps you could save them in a directory with name of the date(day, time, etc.) the screenshot was taken?

Sorry but dealing with images in this way isn't something I'm very experienced with, but if you search the forum you might find what you're looking for. ^_^