A bit offtopic (SCITE)

Qousio

Hello.

Recently I'm forced to programm in pascal, and since TP 7.0 is an -extremely- uncomfortable IDE, I programm in Scite. The Scite that comes with Autoit doesn't have pascal in the language tab. So I downloaded the original Scite, the problem is its quite frustrating switching from one scite to another scite. So is it possible to import the Scite pascal language highlight into the autoit scite?

I hope I didnt confuse you too much....

• Developers

Hello.

Recently I'm forced to programm in pascal, and since TP 7.0 is an -extremely- uncomfortable IDE, I programm in Scite. The Scite that comes with Autoit doesn't have pascal in the language tab. So I downloaded the original Scite, the problem is its quite frustrating switching from one scite to another scite. So is it possible to import the Scite pascal language highlight into the autoit scite?

I hope I didnt confuse you too much....

The one I deliver in the SciTE4AutoIt3 package contains all Lexers and Properties files so should work fine for you.

Jos ^_^

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

The one I deliver in the SciTE4AutoIt3 package contains all Lexers and Properties files so should work fine for you.

Jos ;)

This is propably a very stupid question, but.... I have found the pascal properties file in \AutoIt3\SciTE\Properties\ and In the 'options' tab theres a Open Pascal.properties button. But how do I make it highlight syntax ?

Nevermind, when opening a .pas file it works ^_^ Thanks Jos!

Edited by Qousio