AutoIt v3 on Windows NT4?

Hey all,

Fairly new to AutoIt, and have had a need to deploy a fairly simple script (prompts the user for a start and end date and performs a simple query to a local db instance) to an older Windows NT4 Workstation SP6 box. However, neither the script nor the autoit executable will launch, both report that "<filename> is not a valid Windows NT application" where <filename> is either the script .au3 file, the script compiled .exe or the autoit script editor executable.

Is v3 not compatible with NT4? It does say on the web page it is, but perhaps that's a legacy carryover from previous versions that's just never been removed.

Anyway, would really appreciate any help on getting this going. It works no problem on our Win2k Pro, Win XP Pro, Vista Business, and 2k3 Server boxes.

Thanks

Khab

Ahh cool, thanks. Sorry not sure how I missed that. I'd only looked at this page which says "Compatible with Windows 95 / 98 / ME / NT4 / 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / 2008".

In that case then, I don' suppose there's an easy way to convert a v3 script to v2? I see one for v2 to v3 but I imagine the reverse is not possible ^_^

Actually looking at that revision doc, it seems 3.3 removed NT support, that implies 3.2 would work? I'll try that...

Edited by Khab