Make Script execute one line at a time?

Hi,

I'm new to Autoit, but not new to scripting.

Is there a simple way to make my script execute one line at a time? Basically make it wait for the previous line to finish before it moves on?

I have a little script I'm going to use to setup my work's pc's. It's basically going to copy files here and there and run other scripts we have created for installations of other programs.

I don't want it to start too many installs at the same time. I need it to wait for each previous command to finish.

as you can see, the script is running many file copies and reg entries, and running a exe.

CODE
Opt("WinWaitDelay",100)

Opt("WinTitleMatchMode",4)

Opt("WinDetectHiddenText",1)

Opt("WinTitleMatchMode", 4)

FileCopy("\\age-cims\software$\Ag Engineering Procedures & Guidelines.url", "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\", 1)

FileCopy("\\age-cims\software$\Engineering Standards.url", "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\", 1)

FileCreateShortcut("C:\Program Files\JoshMadison\convert\convert.exe", "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\convert")

Send("{F5}")

DriveMapAdd("R:", "\\finch\age_eng", 1)

DriveMapAdd("P:", "\\phoenix\drawings", 1)

Run("\\age-cims\software$\XnView\XnView.exe")

FileCopy("\\age-cims\software$\JkDefrag\JkDefrag.exe", "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\", 1)

FileCopy("\\age-cims\software$\JkDefrag\JkDefragScreenSaver.exe", "C:\Windows\system32\", 1)

FileCopy("\\age-cims\software$\JkDefrag\JkDefragScreenSaver.scr", "C:\Windows\system32\", 1)

Run("REGEDIT /S \\age-cims\software$\JkDefrag\JkDefragDefault.reg")

Run("REGEDIT /S \\age-cims\software$\JkDefrag\JkDefragSettings.reg")

Things that make you say... Hmmmm!!!...???

The only thing you need to change is Run() to RunWait(), everything else already works in sequence.

nevermind, I'm such a goon. I jus trealized there is a RunWait cmd to does just as i want.

8)

NEWHeader1.png